Shoop Get your Halloween Avatars here!! Post some of your own Halloween shoop too! 2021 Shoop it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully still open guys?

@bigwaverider
@Arqueto
@dindonker @Doughie99 @giovanni_ss
@TARTARA
@ThePsychoticKane

Is so please give this guy an animated evil look of you can.

20150520085642_qcwgmlcu.jpg

@bigwaverider @Arqueto @dindonker @Doughie99 @giovanni_ss @TARTARA @ThePsychoticKane

Is this still open? If yes, then could anyone of you zombie-fy my boy Yoel below here that would be great, I'm not sure about what I should supply though... If that's gonna be hard, then something like a wizard hat will do. Thanks in advance <3

View attachment 886622
ON IT !
Hopefully still open guys?

@bigwaverider
@Arqueto
@dindonker @Doughie99 @giovanni_ss
@TARTARA
@ThePsychoticKane

Is so please give this guy an animated evil look of you can.

20150520085642_qcwgmlcu.jpg
ON IT !

@bigwaverider @Arqueto @dindonker @Doughie99 @giovanni_ss @TARTARA @ThePsychoticKane

Is this still open? If yes, then could anyone of you zombie-fy my boy Yoel below here that would be great, I'm not sure about what I should supply though... If that's gonna be hard, then something like a wizard hat will do. Thanks in advance <3

View attachment 886622
AV size

Full size

quXgpqQ.jpg

Tryed to clean it up a little bit !
If you want any changes let me know!?
Happy Halloween Man

AV size

Full size

quXgpqQ.jpg

Tryed to clean it up a little bit !
If you want any changes let me know!?
Happy Halloween Man

that's really dope pal thank you so much! <3

{<redford}

do you happen to have the loose image (non animated) of Yoel with the black background aswell? I like that one more than the background of the video I originally cut it from, actually. If you do, I would like to use it after Halloween is over :)

that's really dope pal thank you so much! <3

{<redford}

do you happen to have the loose image (non animated) of Yoel with the black background aswell? I like that one more than the background of the video I originally cut it from, actually. If you do, I would like to use it after Halloween is over :)
I had tried to make you an AV a few
months back but i could find the photo ... !
( except from the YT video ;) ... )

MWCJfYL.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back