International Germany's Multicultural Experiment: 45% of Migrants Failed German Integration Courses

Europe's experiment with "Multiculturalism" rather than adopting North America's "Melting Pot" is...

• Total voters
Who could have ever thought a conspiracy of silence/denial/lies by multiple institutions of powers (government leaders, police, and the media at the forefront) might possibly lead to blowback against those institutions?

No one, that's who. The handling of the cover up, subsequent forms of denialism in hopes of burying the truth, and then outright lies by these institutions before being forced to tell the truth, was impossible to foresee backfiring.

Who could have ever thought a conspiracy of silence/denial/lies by multiple institutions of powers (government leaders, police, and the media at the forefront) might possibly lead to blowback against those institutions?

No one, that's who. The handling of the cover up, subsequent forms of denialism in hopes of burying the truth, and then outright lies by these institutions before being forced to tell the truth, was impossible to foresee backfiring.

Shocking. :)

Looks like the government is back with more propaganda.

^ Yeah, I've seen some vids before about the situation at Calais. I saw that Hungarian video before it had subtitles. LOL @ "what in god's cock." I wonder if that's a common Hungarian saying...

But do you know specifically who that pack of thugs with the red flags were?

^ Yeah, I've seen some vids before about the situation at Calais. I saw that Hungarian video before it had subtitles. LOL @ "what in god's cock." I wonder if that's a common Hungarian saying...

But do you know specifically who that pack of thugs with the red flags were?
Lol. Not as common as exclaiming about your mothers, fathers, or a horses cock. The last one pretty much means bull shit. It's a very expressive language. There was probably more swearing in that 15 minute video then in Pulp Fiction.

No clue who the red flag guys were.

And some want to disarm us and welcome in tons of refugees. So we can look like the people in these videos? Fuck that.

LOL at multiculturalism being reconsidered

They activated (not last months, long ago) a process that you can't reverse with the moderate ways europe seem to love

If a war or something ridicolous big (not 1000 tittygropers) happen then maybe

But if there is'nt a big shock and in relatively short time, europe will not wake up in time

Time is definitely on theyr part

And the media keep saying the war is in Syria

There was a thread the other day saying that 95% of Ukrainian refugees were turned away in 2015 and that Germany's new policy is that they will accept zero this year. Actual war refugees....wonder what about them is different that doesn't make them worthy in German politicians eyes? White much? What is taking place in Germany is nothing short of cultural and ethnic cleansing.

I saw that Hungarian video before it had subtitles. LOL @ "what in god's cock." I wonder if that's a common Hungarian saying...

Probably got it from the Romans.

If Batiatus was there and saw all the "defenseless elderly, women, and children fleeing the war zone" on that highway, he would no doubt throws up his hands and exclaims...

f7b5e4a8ec2bd449b94baef438451be7ccf5efe480a69f12cc53a7b470099927.jpg

Last edited:
Back