German government: Taliban will receive asylum in Germany, otherwise they'd be tortured. TOPKEK

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
No, not according to Breitbart, that doesn't seem to be a hoax at all.
I only have French and German sources right now, sorry.

So here is a French article published on MSN France, basically saying that 'thousands' of Taliban fighters might have entered Germany, naming "Der Spiegel" and "BAMF" as a source, the latter seems to be the "Federal Office for Migration and Refugees" in Germany.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Office_for_Migration_and_Refugees
In this article, it sounds like a concern, saying that BAMF has informed law enforcement agencies, that 70 Islamist are subject to a federal investigation (number in German article is 48), mentions that Merkel wants to deport more Afghans etc
The same article was (originally?) posted on le Fiagro: http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2...liban-pourraient-avoir-migre-en-allemagne.php

Ok, that's sort of what many people were concerned about, maybe even worse, I don't know.
But that's not the actual story, brace for impact:

Bild, the word's best selling non Asian newspaper titles:

"Federal Office for Migration and Refugees: Taliban may receive refugee protection in Germany"
(schutz ~ refugee protection, somehow different from asylum but basically the same idk)

Quotes, translated on the fly:

"According to the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, former Taliban fighters may receive refugee protection"

"Because of torture and capital punishment in Afghanistan, the Islamists may even receive full asylum status, according to the newspaper "Die Welt""

"Being a member of Taliban alone can not be a knock-out criterion since the UN doesn't categorize Taliban as a terrorist organisation [...]"

Only if they can prove the individual's involvement in war crimes, he can be excluded based on that fact.

"The number of Asylum seekers with connections to Taliban is in the thousands"

Apparently, they openly admit they were Taliban fighters, precisely to avoid deportation LOL

http://www.bild.de/politik/inland/t...yl-in-deutschland-bekommen-51478904.bild.html

Last edited:
I'd like to say that I'm surprised but...yeah no one is surprised by this anymore.

<2>

Why is Germany absolutely obsessed with ruining Europe?

Austria : women will have to wear hijabs.

Germany : We'll grant asylum to terrorists.

Lol. I'm probably still sleeping, and having goofy dreams.

Germany may grant asylum to former Taliban fighters over torture fears: report

Former fighters may be granted protection because they fear persecution if returned to Aghanistan.

“Membership of the Taliban as such cannot lead to a positive decision on the asylum application,” a spokesman from BAMF, the German office for migration and refugees, told Die Welt. “However, in the event of imminent human rights violations due to a previous membership, a grant of protection may be considered in individual cases.”

http://www.politico.eu/article/germ...r-taliban-fighters-over-torture-fears-report/
Germany is heading to...
road-to-hell.jpg

Offering top-notch destruction since 1870

The first couple of times it was funny

like haha we got a whole bunch of people killed lol

After a while, it's probably time to stop

To be fair, the Franco-Prussian war was actually started by France, at least on paper

Other nations unfairly ganged up and stopped us anytime we tried it in an honest and conventional way. Now we try to do it via the EU which is very sneaky. Also this time we can blame the muslims after all is said and done!

Austria : women will have to wear hijabs.

Germany : We'll grant asylum to terrorists.

Lol. I'm probably still sleeping, and having goofy dreams.

Asylum will not be granted. It is more along the lines of 'you cannot stay but right now we cannot deport you'. More of a legal issue actually. Kind of like 'We do not think you have a legitimate asylum claim, but sending you back would mean you'd likely be tortured or killed right now'. Once the country is safe, they'd be deported (in theory).

Obviously it is still bullshit to grant protection to evidently the wrong people.

Asylum will not be granted.
Source?
Aufgrund drohender Folter oder Todesstrafe in Afghanistan könnten die Islamisten sogar Asyl in Deutschland erhalten, berichtet die Zeitung „Die Welt“.

Asylum will not be granted. It is more along the lines of 'you cannot stay but right now we cannot deport you'. More of a legal issue actually. Kind of like 'We do not think you have a legitimate asylum claim, but sending you back would mean you'd likely be tortured or killed right now'. Once the country is safe, they'd be deported (in theory).

Obviously it is still bullshit to grant protection to evidently the wrong people.
Thanks JD. I hope that is correct, even though it's still a too sympathetic stance.

No, seriously. This is a policy?

It's extra funny to me because I've been on various boards and forums since the 90s and the entire time, euros were calling Americans dumb and racist because we aren't as "tolerant" as them.

Lol have fun guys

Back