"Germaine De Randamie knocked out a man!" omg

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Calm down.

The man she knocked out was a Belgian actor who trained only 3 months for the fight.

the fight was competitive. That tells you all you need to know.

i hate this BS story people throw around. she knocked out an actor. Actors are known worldwide as being the profession that has the least fighting skills.

Imagine if the roles were reversed.

what if mighty mouse fought taylor swift, who is much taller. He then knocks her out in what was insanely becoming an even fight.

scenario 1: wow! a woman knocked out a man! the experience difference is equalized by the fact that he is a man and naturally stronger and that women are held back in society moreso than men.

scenario 2: douchebag champion mighty mouse resorts to going overboard in an exhibition match because a female singer with only 3 months of training was frustrating him.

Penises and vaginas, how do they work? We apparently will never know.

Still impressive. She beat a man who trained for 3 months. I'd need to pull his pants down to confirm it. 3 months training for a man is more than enough to beat a woman using the sherdog science we all know.

Calm down.

The man she knocked out was a Belgian actor who trained only 3 months for the fight.

the fight was competitive. That tells you all you need to know.

i hate this BS story people throw around. she knocked out an actor. Actors are known worldwide as being the profession that has the least fighting skills.

Imagine if the roles were reversed.

what if mighty mouse fought taylor swift, who is much taller. He then knocks her out in what was insanely becoming an even fight.

scenario 1: wow! a woman knocked out a man! the experience difference is equalized by the fact that he is a man and naturally stronger and that women are held back in society moreso than men.

scenario 2: douchebag champion mighty mouse resorts to going overboard in an exhibition match because a female singer with only 3 months of training was frustrating him.
b kickllss.gif

Did she hit him after the bell?

Still impressive. She beat a man who trained for 3 months. I'd need to pull his pants down to confirm it. 3 months training for a man is more than enough to beat a woman using the sherdog science we all know.
Depends if they were affa or a-level affletes. Belgians are good dancers doe.

kickboxer.gif

Was this being brought up so much recently that you were annoyed enough to make this thread about it?

<DirkMavs>I for one, had not noticed the rumblings.....

I would have been fine with only 2 months of training, since i have years of training off of youtube. I would have kicked her ass, believe that.

Was this being brought up so much recently that you were annoyed enough to make this thread about it?

<DirkMavs>I for one, had not noticed the rumblings.....

yeah, it has been irking me as well for the last few days. I would have made a thread on it but I got yellows. Thanks TS for the thread.

that´s got to be very embarrasing to lose against woman ... I got it when you don´t have any fight experience, but imagine yourself being a fight, having a dream to be the best and then you get KO´ed by a chick

Let's be real though, that actor would body 99% of sherdog

Back