George St. Pierre or Fedor Emelianenko - Who's the most iconic MMA fighter? (The Finals)

Who's the most iconic MMA fighter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL comically wrong on so many levels... typical McGregor era casual noob.

Fedor's decline visibly started after 33 pro fights 12 of which were against top 10 HWs. He was age 33 at that point in time.

Meanwhile Bader had 24 pro fights at age 33 none of which were at HW much less top 10 HWs.

But yeah keep telling yourself number of fights don't matter so it fits your noob narrative.
Dude you are saying noob to much... it dates you... noob isn't even a phrase with the kids today. I remember being a TUF noob 16 years ago....

I remember being a TUF noob 16 years ago....
sticker_2122-512x512.png

If you blow out 33 opponents in 1 rd would it wear yiu out? Or is it how grueling the fight are that wears you out? Think about that.

Oliveira has what almost 45 fights and is 32yrs old is he shitty the bed already?

Or maybe Fedor wasn't as great as you thought? He fought of zulu Hong man types in that pride stint

Fighting a top 10 opponent 12 times at HW while being much smaller is way tougher than fighting guys at 155.

Try again darling

How many UFC champions did Silva beat?

Fedor resume was as good as you can get up to 2006, which is the year both Silva and GSP become UFC champs and start a new era.
Sylvia and Arlovski are two UFC champs from Fedor's generation. Nog and Mirko were another two of that or superior caliber

How could he beat any more UFC champs when he was the champ himself for many years in a row because he didn't lose? What kind of question is that lmao.

How could he beat any more UFC champs when he was the champ himself for many years in a row because he didn't lose? What kind of question is that lmao.

Thats was my point. It seems you dont understand what a rethorical question is.

Thats was my point. It seems you dont understand what a rethorical question is.

Nah I just didn't follow the rest of the discussion and read your post in a vacuum and replied to it quickly lol.

Uh no. You're clearly a noob casual.

Fedor is GOAT HW and it's not even close. He lost a lot after clearly being declined just like Ali did who is coming sodered boxing HW GOAT

Peak Fedor would beat all HW today. He was a huge name and at his peak before MMA was mainstream. That is all.

Being main stream has nothing to do with competition being better. HW is clearly at its worst since pre year 2000
Everyone should know that crash override has exposed himself as a total mma newb and his opinion shouldnt ever be taken seriously.

Back