George Michael is the reason you can go into work without shaving and be thought of as fashionable

He didn't even look twice at them.

calling george michael gay is a little disingenuous.

the dude got through more pu___ than most guys will see in 6 lifetimes.

There's nothing fashionable about looking like an unkempt wino.

Bitch please....

Screen+shot+2012-09-08+at+7.50.31+AM.png

Miami Vice/Don Johnson also popularized the 5 o'clock shadow.

This is officially a 'Thanks, George Michael' thread.

Thanks, George Michael!

I had designer stubble the last time I ate Mexican food and things went pretty smoothly the next day

Thanks George Michael!

My vasectomy took!

Thanks George Michael!

No, Don what's his face from Miami Vice.
Johnson?
Think he was the guy that got the whole unshaven, poorly shaven look jumping off

I learned its not a good idea to mix gasoline hose playing and cigarettes.

Thanks George Michael

I grew up in that era and that dude was way too gay to admit to liking. You would get crucified. And I'm sorry but what fucking music did he make that was good? Not my taste at least. Maybe Freedom, but careless Whisper? Wake me up? GTFO

No, Don what's his face from Miami Vice.
Johnson?
Think he was the guy that got the whole unshaven, poorly shaven look jumping off
What he did was cause poor hygiene for men refusing to wear socks when putting on your shoes

it's wake me up before you gogo not wake me up before you gtfo
Dude has been strange since he lost his hair in the mid 90s and got busted sucking pps. Recent photos show him at 270lbs so the aids rumors are false. It appears he ate himself to death.

I grew up in that era and that dude was way too gay to admit to liking. You would get crucified. And I'm sorry but what fucking music did he make that was good? Not my taste at least. Maybe Freedom, but careless Whisper? Wake me up? GTFO

dude made some good love songs. careless whisper and last christmas are solid. if you aint man enough to like george michael, too bad.

Bitch please....

Screen+shot+2012-09-08+at+7.50.31+AM.png

Indiana Jones was as cool as fuck, but he dressed like a disheveled tramp. If you turned up to a job interview looking like him they'd tell you to fuck off.

Back