General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

I have 1 unit on Pascu at +240, do you think he should be the favourite overall/it should be a pick 'em match up? I think that Pascu has a decent chance of doing what Brazier did against Lohore.

Pascu should be the fav for sure. Pascu will ko him i think lohore has a dodgy chin and just isnt very good. Ive been waiting for the spot to fade him for ages and this is it. Lohore has a padded record and i knew we would get a great line as hes constantly overrated by the books. I said brazier was worth betting at +350 but i wasnt overly confident as hes not very good. Pascu is decent and has murderous power. Lets cash that dog money. I will genuinely be surprised if lohore wins this.

Pascu should be the fav for sure. Pascu will ko him i think lohore has a dodgy chin and just isnt very good. Ive been waiting for the spot to fade him for ages and this is it. Lohore has a padded record and i knew we would get a great line as hes constantly overrated by the books. I said brazier was worth betting at +350 but i wasnt overly confident as hes not very good. Pascu is decent and has murderous power. Lets cash that dog money. I will genuinely be surprised if lohore wins this.

Sham speaks the truth, I tailed his thoughts on Brazier and cashed a nice bet, doing the same on Pascu except I only got +175 on Dimes. 1.5u for me.

I watched the last few BAMMA cards and agree so I joined you guys on Pascu at +145. The +240 was a sick line when it was available.

Usman is now ranked 7th in the welterweight division going into his fight against Maia. He was 10th before beating Meek and got bumped up to 9th after that fight. UFC so obviously messing with the rankings to make their main events more attractive.

GSP only opened as a -200 favorite to fucking Nate Diaz lol

Last edited:
yeah i saw a 36 year old 5'9 eastern european welterweight +240 and thought oh well must be another squash match... until i watched tape.

needless to say +240 was the line of the year. lohore sucks. i still think pascu is playable at anything near pick 'em odds.

After reading your guys comments and watching a couple fights I'm coming to board the Pascu train. Only at +120 though

man pascu +240 would have been a 5 unit bet, still pleased to head into the ufc £200 up.

Much obliged to whoever suggested Pascu. Blind-tailed for 2u @ +140

Haven't looked much into it but this is promising news for us 'murican dudes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back