General Gaming Discussion, v3

Im still stuck in that damn Ginso Tree
Been stuck there for prolly a year
Pick it up every few months and try to get out several times before I rage quit again for another month or two
Sucks cause I was loving the game up until that point

Pick it up every few months and try to get out several times before I rage quit again for another month or two
I think i just got through that, I'd love a death counter because this game is owning my ass lol.

Its strange because i really like the game, and I'm getting better but man, its pretty fucking hard IMO (I'm not a big platformer guy)

Actually i got the achievement for entering the Ginso Tree and have played a bit since then, so i probably haven't gotten through it yet.

Bioshock Infinite: Ultimate Edition is on sale right now on the PSN. $14 for the main game and all of the DLC.

I'm diving back in. Never did play "Burial At Sea", but heard good things.

all I've been gaming on is FF9 and hots the last couple of nights. Unless you count the countless hours of twitch I watch then there is that.

anyone here play dead by daylight?

Bioshock: Infinite

Fired this up for the fourth time, and I am now convinced that this game has the best intro of any game ever made. Some would argue for TLOU, but I give this one more points for total immersion. TLOU was more of a movie intro, whereas BI is more of a game intro. You just can't help but be blown away by how this game introduces itself. You are a passenger on a mystery boat, steered by two mysterious folks in the middle of "where the fuck am I". You eventually strap yourself into a chair, and are launched into a city in the sky. You get a brief glimpse of the world, before you arrive in a church like setting with a hypnotic tune playing in the background. From there on out, you're on your own. Fan-fucking-tastic.

this is me as well. Was loving the game having fun then just found a part where i got stuck. Its one fucking passage where i have to jump from side to side while avoiding spikes and work my way up but damn if i havent tried a thousand times. I finally just fucking quit. One serious flaw in the game iguess, just some parts are fucking hard and most people only have so much patience.

this is me as well. Was loving the game having fun then just found a part where i got stuck. Its one fucking passage where i have to jump from side to side while avoiding spikes and work my way up but damn if i havent tried a thousand times. I finally just fucking quit. One serious flaw in the game iguess, just some parts are fucking hard and most people only have so much patience.
If youre at the part Im thinking of then you gotta get the double jump skill first
I did the same thing as you and tried to make it before I got the double jump and kept dying and dying until I watched a Youtube vid and realized my mistake

Sony settles with PS3 owners over Linux lawsuit
A long-running class-action lawsuit from PlayStation 3 owners angry over losing the ability to run Linux on the console may finally be over. When the PS3 launched in 2006, it featured support for "OtherOS," which let owners install Linux on the console's hard drive. Only a few short years later, Sony disabled the feature in a software update, claiming it was necessary to fight piracy. After years of court battles, Sony has now agreed to a settlement worth millions of dollars.

If you happen to be a PS3 owner, don't get your hopes up about some of that cash heading your way. At best you can receive a whopping $55, but it requires you to prove that you owned a PS3 with the OtherOS feature — this means the original, so-called "Fat" PS3 (seen above), and not the PS3 "Slim" that was released in 2009 — and that you actually made use of it by installing Linux or some other OS.
http://www.slashgear.com/sony-settles-with-ps3-owners-over-linux-lawsuit-26445918/

Anyone picking up Technomancer on the 28th? Kind of flying under the radar, but looks like a good little RPG.

Should come this week from Gamely, so hoping it's good for a run through.

Anyone picking up Technomancer on the 28th? Kind of flying under the radar, but looks like a good little RPG.

Should come this week from Gamely, so hoping it's good for a run through.

I am yes, looks interesting.

I've had good luck over the years picking up games that fly "under the radar" so to speak.

I am yes, looks interesting.

I've had good luck over the years picking up games that fly "under the radar" so to speak.

Just got an email from Gamefly that this shipped this morning so will hopefully get it tomorrow. Should get some good time logged in over the holiday weekend on this.

*Edit*
Glanced at a few reviews this morning and it's getting roasted pretty good. Mostly on clunky combat which I can get over if the RPG elements keep me engaged. We shall see.

Last edited:
Steep
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Civ VI

WHY CAN'T THOSE BE OUT NOW?!?!?! Games are fucking boring me right now. To the point I haven't finished Inquisition but have no drive TO finish it, I play NBA 2k16 for like 20 minutes and then yawn myself back to bed.

My Xbox is literally on a ton... for Netflix or Amazon Video.

Saw this video that sort of 'dissects' some things from the Spider-Man trailer

Game looks awesome. I think Mr. Negative is a pretty cool 'new' villain so I'm glad to see his goons and him in the game.

Saw this video that sort of 'dissects' some things from the Spider-Man trailer

Game looks awesome. I think Mr. Negative is a pretty cool 'new' villain so I'm glad to see his goons and him in the game.

I'ma repost that in the new thread.

Been playing the Technomancer and its okay so far. Rough around the edges but meh we'll see if it gets better.

Been playing the Technomancer and its okay so far. Rough around the edges but meh we'll see if it gets better.
Can't be as bad as that Mars game they put out a few years back. That was digital excrement.

Can't be as bad as that Mars game they put out a few years back. That was digital excrement.
Mars logs or whatever, yeah much much better then that. Its actually competent in most areas just not very great in any one area .

Back