Gender inequality costs Canada 150 billion a year

He just seems like Harper Jr to me. I've kind of become disillusioned with it when Bernier didn't win.

I didn't dislike Harper as much as others did, I especially thought he got a bad rap for the oil-based recession, and even still, Canada came out okay. As for Trudeau, I was hopeful that he would be more like his father, at least in terms of character, but he's so often indistinguishable from a college kid that I can't listen to him. But beyond identity politics, Trudeau ramping up our military is not something I'm interested in. As of now, I got Scheer by default.

You sound like a CBC talking point. Does that mean you are you going to vote for Trudeau Jr. or Jagmeet Singh?

I'll stuff bamboo into my cockhole before I'll vote Trudeau. No, I'll be voting for Scheer. But I can't express how disappointed I am Bernier lost out. It really took the wind out of my sails. I now know how Clinton voters feel bwahahha

Who was your first choice? Scheer strikes me a s a good balance between someone like Trost and our current PM.

I always liked Scheer, but I initially supported Bernier because I thought he would have a better chance at getting the coveted Quebec vote and he is good looking and charismatic which seems to be the only thing that matters in Canadian politics these days.

Scheer is my ideal politician. A boring, religious, family guy who does his job and does not give the media much reason to talk about him. Prime Ministers should be boring. It is the charismatic ones who cause all the problems.

I always liked Scheer, but I initially supported Bernier because I thought he would have a better chance at getting the coveted Quebec vote and he is good looking and charismatic which seems to be the only thing that matters in Canadian politics these days.

Scheer is my ideal politician. A boring, religious, family guy who does his job and does not give the media much reason to talk about him. Prime Ministers should be boring. It is the charismatic ones who cause all the problems.

It seems a lot of us were rooting for Bernier. Personally, not only is the Quebec vote more assured with him, but I like the fact that he's from Quebec since I don't like seeing Quebec undermined.

I don't like how Scheer is against marijuana legalization. I know he's said that he won't recriminalize if he becomes PM, but when people say they are against legalized marijuana it makes me doubt their commitments to personal freedom. I think Max was the kind of conservative we needed to beat Trudeau. I have serious doubts about Scheer's chances, unless Trudeau REALLY fucks up and commits political suicide.

The pay gap has been debunked yet it persists

Back