Gastelum vs Gamebred added to TUF Latino Finale in Mexico

Who wins?

• Total voters
with who they gonna matchup all these #1 ww-contenders while woodley is playing #duckduck

I guess with WW having so many contenders this fight makes more sense .. but seems like Gastelum should be fighter higher ranked guys.

i think so....

2cokd41.gif

StunGun.gif

20h9dzr.gif

His cageside reactions will be missed.

Why is Gastelum fighting someone that isn't even in the top 10? How do you go from beating Hendricks to fighting Masvidal? Gastelum vs Larkin would make more sense.

They just wasted a fight for Gastleum.

Glad Joe SIlva will be gone.

Very cool fight. Gastelum wins via actually doing stuff over 15mins.

This is one of the stupidest matchmaking decisions ever. Joe made this just to fuck with us before he bails... Kelvin by whatever be wants. Will end by...

Kelvin RD2 Sub

Great fight! Two of my favorite welterweights. Leaning Kelvin due to his athleticism and work rate, his striking and footwork looked excellent against Bigg Rigg as well. Gamebred has underrated wrestling himself though and his boxing is always on point. Really looking forward to this one.

Don't really understand the backlash here. I understand wanting to give Gastelum a higher ranked opponent but Jorge is never an easy fight for anyone.

There are no easy fights with Masvidal. Lol at people underrating him

Bad matchup for kelvin.

Good chin, good tdd & good
hands & mixes it up to the body.

I just hope Masvidal doesn't sit
on a lead. It's my biggest gripe on him.

Bah, I'm a fan of both guys so this sucks.. Hard fight to call but maybe Masvidal is a little too slick for KG.

Not bad, you'd think Kelvin would get someone higher in the rankings but Gamebred is a really solid everywhere, he's kind of become a gatekeeper to guys looking to get into the top 10.

Gastelum by close decision

Masvidal getting another fight he doesn't deserve, yet believes he is the most mistreated fighter ever. He's also emulated the Diaz brothers.

Kelvin deserved a better match-up, but maybe this makes Lawler-Cerrone more likely.

Back