Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

I played through about half of the first Witcher.

It was very good, but I got stuck on some mundane thing in town that I just couldn't get past. A YouTube clip would have solved it these days.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything that plays any of my Steam games on me, so I can't complete Witcher 1, or 2, or 3...

The airflow gang has gone to far. By making directional fins for case fans.
no-rgb-no-aio-no-problem-v3-v0-d9ijqw16gpxc1.png

I played through about half of the first Witcher.

It was very good,

I played about 10 minutes of it.

Played through Witcher 2 once.

It really is amazing how CDPR made an Action/RPG in 2007 that was up to 2002 standards.
Then they made another, which was greatly improved, but still had many flaws and was overall adequate quality.

Then they made quite possibly the greatest game ever made, and it still is 9 years after its release, and its a big question when/if there ever will be anything that will come close to Witcher 3's awesomeness.

The airflow gang has gone to far. By making directional fins for case fans.
no-rgb-no-aio-no-problem-v3-v0-d9ijqw16gpxc1.png
I've been seeing some of these mods on Etsy, mostly for Fractal cases I think.

This is apparently Liam Hemsworth or Liam's stunt double from the Witcher set in replacement of Cavill. Socials in riotous laughter over what looks like a bored vampire. One dude calls this Andrew Tate at a Renaissance fair, lol. This series had too many missteps, iirc. Pandering casting decisions, Henry butting heads with producers/director over how the content is treated, now Geralt redux. Season 5 will be the final season:

Back