Game of Thrones S07E07 Discussion Thread: FinallyJumpedTheDragon (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Is she really much different to Daenerys?

Cersei wanted to hurt Tyrion because his birth caused her Mother's death and she was greatly influenced by Tywin. She had the chance to kill Tyrion in the finale but decided to he mercyful.

Daenerys Casually watches as Khal Drogo murders her brother and seemed pleased with it saying he was never the real last dragon.

Nephew fucking - she will have no problem with this when Jon's identity comes out, Targaryans were marrying their siblings for hundreds of years.

Cersei threatened to rip a witches tongue out and Daenerys burns a witch alive.

Sealed people alive in vaults, has burnt hundreds of people to death in various forms of fire, ordered executions of free slaves, crucified hundreds, burnt up the food carts Cersei was bringing in to fees the people of Kings Landing etc

I don't see how people don't see the similarities between the two, they respond very simlairly to threats against them.
Damn! Nice galaxy brain call!

The consequence of knowing Jon's heritage is that he and Dany WILL NOT STAY TOGETHER!

Dany's all about being queen and knowing that Jon has legitimate claim to the throne before her is going to fuck with her head.

Besides, we don't know what Dany's stance is on the incestual aspect of their relationship.

Jon also hasn't seen how ruthless Dany can be. Once he does, he's going to lose his chubby for her.

On the other hand I also have a feeling Varys might switch to Jon Snow's side after realising that he is far more stable compared to Dany's bend or burn policy (much like her father).
Holy fuck. Some 300 IQ calls here.

I signed that petition and cited this thread as my main reason. We'll see how it plays out.

giphy.gif

Back