Gal Gadot reprimanded by the disabled over kind words for Stephen Hawking

Out of curiosity, how do you interpret the verses that clearly seem to indicate that unbelievers will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven?
I don't think I'll ever possess the knowledge necessary to even begin to answer that question.

The best answer I can give is that I don't think we as Christians today are equipped to say whether or not a lot of the interpretations still hold true. Who's to say God hasn't changed his tune on a few things? He certainly did between the OT and NT.

Idk, man. Shit's complicated.

I don't think I'll ever possess the knowledge necessary to even begin to answer that question.

The best answer I can give is that I don't think we as Christians today are equipped to say whether or not a lot of the interpretations still hold true. Who's to say God hasn't changed his tune on a few things? He certainly did between the OT and NT.

Since your specific beliefs seem to be kind of fluid, when you identify yourself as a Christian what exactly are you saying about yourself? That is, what does "being a Christian" mean to you? Like, what makes one a Christian specifically?

Since your specific beliefs seem to be kind of fluid, when you identify yourself as a Christian what exactly are you saying about yourself? That is, what does "being a Christian" mean to you? Like, what makes one a Christian specifically?
Fuckin' A, shadow. Making me think and shit.

I think it means a lot of asking forgiveness for your sins, realizing how much you do sin and trying everyday to be better at not sinning.

That's mostly what I do.

Fuckin' A, shadow. Making me think and shit.

I think it means a lot of asking forgiveness for your sins, realizing how much you do sin and trying everyday to be better at not sinning.

That's mostly what I do.

Well I'm just curious LOL. One thing I've been noticing over the last few years is that the term "Christian" is very broad, so broad in fact that the term is almost starting to lose its meaning.

I mean, at the very least usually Christians believe in the existence of Jesus, that he was the Son of God, and that he died and literally, physically resurrected three days later.

Do you firmly believe that much at least?

Well I'm just curious LOL. One thing I've been noticing over the last few years is that the term "Christian" is very broad, so broad in fact that the term is almost starting to lose its meaning.

I mean, at the very least usually Christians believe in the existence of Jesus, that he was the Son of God, and that he died and literally, physically resurrected three days later.

Do you firmly believe that much at least?
Yup.

Well isn't an improvement after all? He doesn't have to suffer in that disability anymore. I'm sure if you ask Stephen Hawking if he wanted a cure to his debilitating disease, he would say of course. No question he'd like to be able-bodied.

Once again. This isn’t a cure. His body isn’t able now. He’s dead.

That is the issue—people (who presumably have able bodies) saying that death is an improvement over living with a disability.

He’s not cured. He’s dead. I’m not sure what being cured has to do with it.

That’s why some people are justifiably bothered. She basically congratulated him on being dead and framed it as being an improvement from being alive and disabled. It’s actually pretty messed up.

If you believe there is something much better for your soul after death then it is a improvement and a big one from where he was.

She never wished him death only when it came there was something better for him.

There is a big difference. As long as you have a quality of life you can deal with and get some happens then you fight on and live on.

When the struggle is at a end then many people hope for better after the end.

People like you seem to think it's better to force him to stay and suffer then let people let go when their time comes.

It's simple she thinks he is in a better place now his time came. She made no indication that it should come sooner then he was ready.

So the offence taken is bull shit.

Gal is actually a god actor .... fo rbeing a women.

Once again. This isn’t a cure. His body isn’t able now. He’s dead.

That is the issue—people (who presumably have able bodies) saying that death is an improvement over living with a disability.

That's not what is being said but you what to tale offense because you believe there is nothing after death. That's what this is all about.

Who knows but many people believe there is. They don't wish anyone to die but when the time come they wish them to go to something better.

No one wished him an early death because he was disabled only when the time came there was something better awaiting him.

It's not about people having opinions, it's about those people with opinions attacking someone who had zero ill intent calling her the usual liberal buzzwords unjustifiably and as usual, incorrectly.

It is for many, as they've clearly said in this thread. If it's not for you then I wasn't addressing you.

One of the funniest things to read on sherdog is some of the right complaining about people always finding things to complain about, at the same time as we remember the thread where the people on the right were crying their eyes out because a board of directors at a company took a picture with silly pink hats.

If you believe there is something much better for your soul after death then it is a improvement and a big one from where he was.

She never wished him death only when it came there was something better for him.

There is a big difference. As long as you have a quality of life you can deal with and get some happens then you fight on and live on.

When the struggle is at a end then many people hope for better after the end.

People like you seem to think it's better to force him to stay and suffer then let people let go when their time comes.

It's simple she thinks he is in a better place now his time came. She made no indication that it should come sooner then he was ready.

So the offence taken is bull shit.

She didn’t talk about a “struggle at the end.” You made that up. She only mentioned him being “free of his physical constraints.”

And i didn’t say anything about forcing anybody to do anything. I just think it’s really dumb to get on Twitter and say, “Congratulations, you’re finally dead,” when a disabled person dies.

That's not what is being said but you what to tale offense because you believe there is nothing after death. That's what this is all about.

Who knows but many people believe there is. They don't wish anyone to die but when the time come they wish them to go to something better.

No one wished him an early death because he was disabled only when the time came there was something better awaiting him.

The issue that she specifically made it about his disability—that death is an improvement because he’s disabled.
Her words were succinct and very clear on this.

I get it. She was trying to be nice (and profound lol). But she ended up saying something really thoughtless. It happens.

How is this a Gal Gadot thread without any pictures on the first page??

WHAT THE FUCK.

How is this a Gal Gadot thread without any pictures on the first page??

WHAT THE FUCK.
Gal+Gadot+6.jpg

Gal-Gadot-hot-hd-wallpapers-latest-10.jpg

gal_gadot_09_v4Aj9dG.jpg

Deaf culture? One of the dumbest things I've heard in my life. lol

Her tweet was no different from when people say, "They're in a better place now" after someone dies. Anyone offended by the tweet needs to get over themselves.

Don't hate.

Don't hate.

<{clintugh}><Huh2><DisgustingHHH><JerryWWF>

Part of what makes dancing, well, dancing... is it fits the music going:

Like, we can make fun of Psy for being utterly ridiculous but at least his movements match the beat and tempo of his song.... kids in that vid are just doing things they see in videos without matching it to the beat of the song.

Like, even this they aren't fucking dancing but everyone in the vid is moving with the beat/temp of the song

So we're now pretending that being disabled doesn't make life more difficult for people?

I mean more power to the people like Hawking that can still make a difference in this world regardless but don't act like Stephen wouldn't get up out of his wheelchair and talk normal if he could.

Yeah, he made sure she knew that she was "fantastic" before he made his point though, and he was making his point on Wonder Woman's twitter so it would reach a large audience. I agree that she was trying to say something kind and trying find a bright side, though the reference to Hawking having something that will live on beyond his dead body shows that she didn't know much about Hawking's belief system.

I assume she was referring to Hawking's work as what lives on.

What the fuck has happened to Sherdog?
A bunch of Nancy's on this site. We have a thread about Gal Gadot and nary a single pictures in 280+ posts.
Thanks Trump
gal_gadot-15.jpg

Back