- "I think [Makhachev] would have dominated Oliveira just the same"
- "Oliveira beat me"
- "MMA math doesn't work"

First, Adesenya. Now Gaethje.

Do you believe in MMA maths?

A > B
B > C
C > A

MMA math does work and it doesn't. It's never a certainty, but if you can see the matches and how they beat them, you can sort of use it.

You don’t need MMAth to know that Gaethje has putrid grappling off his back. Once you get past his scramble and force him to grapple, he’s clueless on the ground.

I have no interest in watching Justin get yet another title shot and wetting the bed.

You don’t need MMAth to know that Gaethje has putrid grappling off his back. Once you get past his scramble and force him to grapple, he’s clueless on the ground.

I have no interest in watching Justin get yet another title shot and wetting the bed.
Sounds ridiculous to me. Gaethje Just beat a up and coming new guy in fiziev then he KO'd a perennial top 5 guy in porier what more could you possibly want from him?

Sounds ridiculous to me. Gaethje Just beat a up and coming new guy in fiziev then he KO'd a perennial top 5 guy in porier what more could you possibly want from him?

He still got destroyed by Olives (who beat Dariush), so that puts him behind Chuck.

Gaethjes biggest win is Poirier who’s another one of Chucks recent leftovers.

Who else though?
Gamrot doesn't have a signature win and neither does Arman.

MMA Math absolutely works

me7abrbazzq21.jpg

He still got destroyed by Olives (who beat Dariush), so that puts him behind Chuck.

Gaethjes biggest win is Poirier who’s another one of Chucks recent leftovers.
He knocked charles down twice as well, it was a compeittive one round fight. wouldn't say anyone got destroyed or w/e

Back