Gabi Garcia vs The Rock

lol The Rock is 6'5" at least 260 lbs. He may not have any combat sports training but watching Gabi it doesn't seem like she has any striking training. The Rock is a former NCAA football national champion at the U. So he's got that B+ A- level athleticism.

He would probably land a Rock Bottom and end it all immediately anyways.

With no training in his 40's, Rock gasses hard. He would make the mistake of trying to grapple with Gabi.

I don't know if Dwayne Johnson has any catch wrestling training at all. He might be cooked here.

Gabi eats pieces of shit like that for breakfast. Rock playing college ball means nothing now. And why we're even discussing this is beyond me. Why the hell am I posting?

hxNl3Wf.gif

I can't tell if some people are being serious with their replies. Gabi's a below average WMMA fighter in a weight class with zero depth who relies entirely on her size to beat up laughable opponents. The Rock would KO her seconds into the fight on the feet or the ground depending on where he wanted to do it.

The Rock will lay the smackdown on that giant 7ft 300lbs steamy monkey jabroni's ass, if you smell what the Rock is cookin'?

lol The Rock is 6'5" at least 260 lbs. He may not have any combat sports training but watching Gabi it doesn't seem like she has any striking training. The Rock is a former NCAA football national champion at the U. So he's got that B+ A- level athleticism.

He would probably land a Rock Bottom and end it all immediately anyways.

BS. Football aint fighting. Dude would gas out quick on the ground. Gabi would get mount and hammer fist away and when he rolls over choke him out.

I can't tell if some people are being serious with their replies. Gabi's a below average WMMA fighter in a weight class with zero depth who relies entirely on her size to beat up laughable opponents. The Rock would KO her seconds into the fight on the feet or the ground depending on where he wanted to do it.

Ignorant beetch. she doesn't rely totally on her size. she's spent thousands of hours doing that brazilian jiujitsu mate. She would work your ass that's for sure.

And why we're even discussing this is beyond me.

To get the stupid mostly weirdo fetish JMMA Rizins fans out of the woodwork for a good laugh: He has no chance bro...hur hur why mention football, his size athleticism, Polynesian roots it doesn't matter when were dealing with this serious high level stuff :

eimddEl1K4tnq.gif

zVL1t3i.gif

Hur hur football and the rock are the stupid and funny things here. Not people like you who love this shit and somehow rate it.

Fun fact if the Rock fought some 50 year old dude in a dildo costume in Rizin the weirdos would be stating how great the event is and how the Rock would crush some UFC fighters.

Ignorant beetch. she doesn't rely totally on her size. she's spent thousands of hours doing that brazilian jiujitsu mate. She would work your ass that's for sure.

BJJ is not professional MMA. She's not a good MMA fighter and her BJJ has looked less then impressive in her MMA fights, along with everything else. And yes, she absolutely relies on her size in her MMA fights.

Lets see if the Rock can get by Jose Canseco first

Lets see if the Rock can get by Jose Canseco first

Why a former HW sized male athlete and not some SMALL 50 yr old female wrestler? Isn't that what makes Gabi so badass and likely to beat the Rock?

Last edited:
Reminds me of all the people saying Ronda would beat male fighters.

The guy is bigger than Lesnar now, he would lay her out 1st shot he landed! Lol

Why a former HW sized male athlete and not some SMALL 50 yr old female wrestler? Isn't that what makes Gabi so badass and likely to beat the Rock?

Yea, her accomplishments in bjj have nothing to do with it

Back