Gabi Garcia vs. men in her weight division (grappling)

gabi is the perfect blend of big and technical. she could hold her own against the men but she would obviously lose.

here she's rolling with MG:

and making quick work of vanderlei:

Marcelo is tooling her without breaking a sweat. He couldn't look less threatened. Vanderlei appears to be letting her work.

Marcelo is tooling her without breaking a sweat. He couldn't look less threatened. Vanderlei appears to be letting her work.

true, but against a man that weighs less she could win. i hope Rizen sets her up in an mma match with a 170lbs japanese fighter. it would be the first professional man vs woman match.

true, but against a man that weighs less she could win. i hope Rizen sets her up in an mma match with a 170lbs japanese fighter. it would be the first professional man vs woman match.

Yeah maybe. Would be a freak-show worth watching. Man vs Steroids

Would DESTROY Gabi

demetrious-johnson.jpg

Not a damn chance, glad most people here agree.

fine, this might be a more competitve match up

her vs. brock lesnar, just a grappling match

Brock is a great freestyle wrestler, but Gabi has BJJ skills

who wins

Spite thread. Lower weight class women vs men their size would be immensely more competitive but still lose. Gabby gets absolutely stomped by any active UHW competitor.

inter-gender-50.jpg

Gabi takes Andy Kaufman nine out of ten times.

She could beat Brock Lesnar right in a grappling match?

i mean Brock is a great wrestler, but if he takes her down he risks getting submitted by her?

Nobody in his right mind would think she could beat Brock in any fighting scenario possible

Well maybe WWE... :D

In grappling she could submit him right? Brock Lesnar

Marcelo isn't that big though. He's 5"7 and is about the size of a lightweight

Doubt it

Back