Gabi Garcia to make MMA debut

11863416_1006010116126774_3817796077235308570_n.jpg

I don't wanna be that guy and accuse someone of steroid abuse but damn. She went from legit being able to fight in men's MW/LHW division to having a physique of a fitness model.

Yeah on her facebook there was a bunch of steroid accusations.

She's an enormous woman, how in the hell could she make 135? She looks like she would have a hard to cutting to 170!

She's an enormous woman, how in the hell could she make 135? She looks like she would have a hard to cutting to 170!

She's actually leaned down quite a bit since this thread was started. But she's also 6'2 so there's a big frame to start with.

gabi1.jpg

Gabi has dropped to 135 lbs and Cyborg can't? :icon_conf

What Gabi would look like with a chin shave (quickie shoop):

IIWhYqB.jpg
RMN09uE.jpg

Either way,

e61a2a2fed62f8b329d48155876015345712425a2caa926046b0e893e2bb9134.jpg

I don't wanna be that guy and accuse someone of steroid abuse but damn. She went from legit being able to fight in men's MW/LHW division to having a physique of a fitness model.

Pretty sure she got caught back in the day.
I cant recall for what BUT think it was something that helps with pregnancy (???), but she was caught and had a suspension if I recall correctly.

Even the lean, skinny Gabi is pushing two bills. There is no way in hell she can make 145, or 155. 170 is probably as low as she can go, and even that would be a huge cut. 185 is probably more realistic.

I thought she was going to fight at 185 when she announced moving to mma.
How ever the fight against the 42 year old woman got cancelled since Gabi thought it was an unfair fight for the 42 old. Gabi does not seem like she want some easy squash matches which I respect.

I thought she was going to fight at 185 when she announced moving to mma.
How ever the fight against the 42 year old woman got cancelled since Gabi thought it was an unfair fight for the 42 old. Gabi does not seem like she want some easy squash matches which I respect.
Is there any legit competition she can face at 185lbs? Cyborg is the synonym for huge female fighters and Gabi makes her look like Mighty Mouse.

Pretty sure she got caught back in the day.
I cant recall for what BUT think it was something that helps with pregnancy (???), but she was caught and had a suspension if I recall correctly.
Yeah I read that on her wiki, fertility pills or something of that sorts. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out she took diuretics. She's half the woman she was a year a go.

Is there any legit competition she can face at 185lbs? Cyborg is the synonym for huge female fighters and Gabi makes her look like Mighty Mouse.

Yeah I read that on her wiki, fertility pills or something of that sorts. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out she took diuretics. She's half the woman she was a year a go.

I have no idea, I just remember that the fight was at 185.
I dont think Gabbi will face any one in mma really.
Not if she want legit competition which it seems she wants to.

No matter what impressive transformation.

Back