Fury returns May 13th

Athenry04

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Be reported by various outlets now, including Fury's family members that he will be returning to action May 13th.

C6QfLsaUYAAkqpQ.jpg:large

Mmm, that above photo was meant to be a boxingscene tweet, not sure how you copy tweets as I'm not on it.

Hes the man right now. Wonder who the opponent will be? I think maybe Bryant Jennings would be a good little comeback for him before a big fIght. If he wants to jump right in there maybe luis ortiz or even dillian whyte

17200891_1815814045347310_6982471304126676101_n.jpg

If the fight is on Boxnation, then it's highly unlikely any matchroom fighters will be involved, so no Whyte or Ortiz.

Has a hell of a lot of weight to shift before then. I'll believe it when he's in the ring

Last edited:
I wasn't expecting this. He will most likely fight a low level guy because of his time off.

Im going to die laughing if he shows up like a slob and loses.

Wasn't sure he'd ever fight again. & how motivated is he? Hope he's serious about it as he definitely adds to the division

To be honest....I really don't give a shit. his performances are garbage, he looks incredibly uncoordinated...and his trolling sucks ass too.

I would like for him to come back only to see someone knock him the F out.

My bet is Malik Scott.

Based off of the pictures I've seen he can use a bit more time to get into shape. He looked like he was creeping up on 400 pounds recently.

I am guessing Fury vs Bellew will take place at Goodison Park, in a fight no one really wants to see.

Back