Fury FC 89 Live Discussion

gentel

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I don't see any live thread for Fury FC 89 and would've missed it if I didn't happen to see a comment about it on another site

This thread can be the unofficial discussion thread and hopefully it can tip some people off who would've missed it otherwise

R1 Tony Toro imo - Joel had the standing backpack but Toro fought it off, got his own takedown, and also did more damage on the feet

I don't see any live thread for Fury FC 89 and would've missed it if I didn't happen to see a comment about it on another site

This thread can be the unofficial discussion thread and hopefully it can tip some people off who would've missed it otherwise
If you really want to get the word out you need to get @Kryptt involved.

1713739222594.png
Elbows and blood everywhere, fight stopped due to the bleeding

I like Fury FC well enough, but their production values are a bit bush league and they have A LOT of squash matches.

I do like Alex Morono as commentator.

Idk why the mods had to move this away, Fury FC has a UFC logo on the floor even cause it's on UFC fight pass

If we had an official Haney-Garcia thread then we can have a Fury FC thread

Idk why the mods had to move this away, Fury FC has a UFC logo on the floor even cause it's on UFC fight pass

If we had an official Haney-Garcia thread then we can have a Fury FC thread
There should be a permanent sticky thread for Fight Pass event discussion on the main page IMO.

Kuse vs Smotherman is pretty solid prospect matchmaking. Kuse has been fed a steady diet of cans until quite recently.

If you really want to get the word out you need to get @Kryptt involved.

Feel free to use my Tags set or get @Jackonfire or @Gio to set them up. My life is crazy at current and prolly not changing for sometime. My MMA viewing has plummeted to just few cards I can squeeze in.

This is not a bad thing however. I'm a fucking happy man and haven't enjoyed life like this since my 30's!

Burn out the day! Bun out the night!

<Oku04>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back