Fury FC 76 just had a really bizarre moment happen in the title fight

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Dude gets put to sleep in a triangle choke. Ref lets it continue. I mean the guy is out cold, legs twitching, etc. then the other dude switches to an armbar, but the guy is unconscious so he can't tap out, and the ref is just watching, while the doctor cageside is screaming to stop the fight, even when he went out cold from the choke. He eventually woke up and tapped out.

Strange scenes from a brilliant fight. The guy who lost was winning all 4 rounds up until that point.

That referee live bet his entire bank account to the guy who was up 4 rounds and well.....

Just saw the video. It’s gross, really.

I could see, at least from the video that was on YT, that he was clearly out while locked in the triangle, and then once his opponent transitioned to the armbar, cranking and damaging the arm, it was even more apparent that he was unconscious. Legs flat.

The referee should never be allowed to ref again. No grey area. He shouldn’t be in the cage. Not sure about the Houston scene, but it could be another free for all state.

Last edited:
FsEvgS_XgAAle14

Looks like he wakes up and taps and still theres a huge delay, everything possible you could do wrong

I think it's probably the 2nd worst I've seen but this remains the king.

I thought that you were just complaining about the initial late stoppage and followup shots.

I was like, yeah that was bad, but worst ever?!

{<huh}

Then he decide to have a rematch.

Yeah, now I get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back