Furious Pete

Odd bloke, for sure. Isn’t he battling cancer for the third or fourth time or something?

is that the guy who does the food challenges? some of these are fun vids

I liked his series where he traveled to different countries and sampled the cuisine. He's charismatic and entertaining.

Too bad that cancer won't fuck off. I wonder if there are cancer patients out there who are against chemo because it is genocide for the "cancer culture"

I am not sure what is going on with his ball cancer.
Last I heard, he wants to do a boxing match with some other youtuber for attention and he claims Chuck Liddell is his friend and will train him.

I am not sure what is going on with his ball cancer.
Last I heard, he wants to do a boxing match with some other youtuber for attention and he claims Chuck Liddell is his friend and will train him.
if he is boxing - chuck is probably the last guy he should ask to train him.

He’s a great guy and despite all his health problems keeps a positive outlook and works hard to get through it.

Dude is a cancer killer. Seems like a humble caring dude to me

He is a good guy, from what I watched, loves to do eating challenges I remember seeing a video of his about the supplements he takes years ago thats when I first saw him

he makes a lot of money off youtube adsense though I think high six figures if I were to guess or just over a million because he is somewhat of a youtube celeb.

I also remember that narcissistic sociopath Vegan Gains was telling him he deserved to get sick because of eating meat and killing innocent animals, that Vegan Gains guy is one of those extreme militant atheist Canadian weirdo narcissistic people he even said he laughed at his dying grandfather on his death bed and told him thats what you got for eating meat and insulted him as he cried and told him there is no God he posted a video about it.

Can't stand him

At all

When people who make millions from basically nothing (YouTube)

And then start 'go fund me's' from their teenage fans working in McDonald's

Fuck people like that

He is a good guy, from what I watched, loves to do eating challenges I remember seeing a video of his about the supplements he takes years ago thats when I first saw him

he makes a lot of money off youtube adsense though I think high six figures if I were to guess or just over a million because he is somewhat of a youtube celeb.

I also remember that narcissistic sociopath Vegan Gains was telling him he deserved to get sick because of eating meat and killing innocent animals, that Vegan Gains guy is one of those extreme militant atheist Canadian weirdo narcissistic people he even said he laughed at his dying grandfather on his death bed and told him thats what you got for eating meat and insulted him as he cried and told him there is no God he posted a video about it.

Vegan gains is legendary

A lot of guys do that on youtube, but Vegan Gains is not a good person

Nah he's not he's a wanker I agree

But what I hate more than sociopaths is con artists so he's a lesser of two evils

Back