Movies FURIOSA: A MAD MAX SAGA (Second Official Trailer, post #237)

Was highly entertained by the last one and this one appears to be on the same course.

Will watch once streaming.

George Miller simply does not make cash grabs. I have faith in him to make good movies, regardless of trailer quality.
this. george has only ever made movies he’s wanted to make.

also, i think this second trailer absolutely slaps. i stopped watching because i didn’t need to see more. i’m sold. i’m in.

Mad Max: Chris Hemsworth and the girl bosses.

Did no one learn from the MCU?

For Georgie Miller’s sake, I hope this was the result of studio interference.

Why cant they make a fucking sequel. I want to know what happens next on Fury Road. I don't give a shit about Furiosa.

Mad Max: Chris Hemsworth and the girl bosses.

Did no one learn from the MCU?

For Georgie Miller’s sake, I hope this was the result of studio interference.
did you skip Fury Road or something?

i swear, some of y’all anti-woke warriors will twist yourselves into a barrel of pretzels just to bitch about something

did you skip Fury Road or something?

i swear, some of y’all anti-woke warriors will twist yourselves into a barrel of pretzels just to bitch about something

Hemsworth is a can, and while Anya Taylor Joy does look like she was conceived in a desert nuclear fallout zone, unless a major plot point is that she gets reconstructive surgery, she shouldn't be playing Furiosa.

There's a reason they didn't start with Furiosa before Fury Road.. because there would have been very little demand for a movie like that. But now some moviegoers will convince them that this is a film they wanted and eat it all up.

Hemsworth is a can, and while Anya Taylor Joy does look like she was conceived in a desert nuclear fallout zone, unless a major plot point is that she gets reconstructive surgery, she shouldn't be playing Furiosa.

There's a reason they didn't start with Furiosa before Fury Road.. because there would have been very little demand for a movie like that. But now some moviegoers will convince them that this is a film they wanted and eat it all up.

stopitgethelp.gif

how about making a mad max movie about, i dunno... max for a change. it should have been about him remaking his v8.

George Miller simply does not make cash grabs. I have faith in him to make good movies, regardless of trailer quality.
Pretty much, I think his films can sometimes be a bit hit and miss but he's always put real effort into them.

I would say this looks a bit more "conventional" than Fury Road, that was basically an arthouse film with a load of action in it plus the action was mostly real with a bit of added CGI, this seems like its more of a mix of real and CGI with the tone a bit more "Marvel". As I said before my guess is nobody wants to go though the hell of making Fury Road again in that fashion.

I have my doubts it will be as good as Fury Road but I think it will probably still be at least interesting/fun like 3000 years of Longing was.

Last edited:
i dunno. we'll see. i'm not feeling it. the first one was epic.

Back