Funny juicehead makes fun of professional athletes

wont be long until hes showing up to fight Cody Garbrant

Brock Lesnar would eat this man alive, with or without steroids.

Brock Lesnar would eat this man alive, with or without steroids.

You think so? Obviously you didn't notice how determined and focused he was on his training.

He didn't let the media guy distract him for a second.

And you'll probably never see a guy like him in your local gym. He looks like he trains somewhere in the woods and wrestles with bears. Probably also a passionate advocate of high altitude training.

thought it was hilarious

The guy asking the questions has obviously never stepped foot in a gym, in his entire little life...You can tell by the pathetic, little kid type questions....

And you'll probably never see a guy like him in your local gym. He looks like he trains somewhere in the woods and wrestles with bears. Probably also a passionate advocate of high altitude training.
He's the type to wear an altitude mask when all he's doing is arms.

"99% of athletes are on steroids."

"I can't vouch for something I haven't seen."
<13>

This guy is a joke, and doesn't know what he's talking about. Yes there are probably loads of athletes on roids. But just because you see or hear about someone recovering from and injury quickly doesn't mean their on roids.

No one recovers from a broken bone in a month, roids or not, that's just silly. Torn ligaments and tendons? I've had guys with torn acls back on the mats in around a month and they weren't on roids.

Back