Funniest things coaches / fans yell during a fight.

For me:

Coaches: when a fighter's getting annihilated and their coach yells 'Remember we went over this in training?'

Fans: in a prelim fight on The Ultimate Fighter Josh Stansbury's girl screams 'Break his arm!' & 'Kill him!'

What's some of your favorites?
Funniest was on TUF when a coach think it was benavidez was shouting at his fighter against the cage and he was like 'SUCK HIM OFF'

Its a boxing match but Teddy Atlas was yelling that Tim Bradley, WE are FIREMEN!!!

Indeed.

Yeah, can't find the clip but recall one time Jackson telling main part of a joke and waiting for his fighter to say the punch line (partly to relax the fighter & partly to make sure he was still lucid).
Cub Swanson vs Doo Ho Choi

Not sure if it applies but iirc Khalil Rountree had to tell his mother to shut up mid-fight at the TUF finals. Was pretty funny

Diego's corner in the BJ title fight (4 rounds down, bleeding and beaten): "Take him down!"

Like when early TUF coaches would say (just after it's sunk in) 'Watch out for the rear naked choke!'

Indeed.

Yeah, can't find the clip but recall one time Jackson telling main part of a joke and waiting for his fighter to say the punch line (partly to relax the fighter & partly to make sure he was still lucid).

Pretty sure it was cub swanson lol

Can't remember what the joke was...

That fan that mocked Holly Holm´s screams by yelling "ya-ya-ya" during a fight.

Funny how she stopped doing it for a while

Been trying to find the video but I can´t

<PandaHi75>

I'd like to see Holly kick him in the face.

Not sure if it applies but iirc Khalil Rountree had to tell his mother to shut up mid-fight at the TUF finals. Was pretty funny

Yeah I remember that.

Some of the mothers & wives yikes.

BABALU YOU ASSSSSSSSHOOOOOOOOOLLLLLEEEEE!

EDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Fans: "fucking hit him!!!"

(Thanks for the input coach!!!)

Yeah I remember that.

Some of the mothers & wives yikes.

Haha I remember that. At least he apologized to her after.

Also Eddie Alvarez's wife screeching "eddieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

I remember an entire crowd jeering when Josh Koshcheck walked in the arena during a fight.
Even the guys fighting (on the prelims) were taken aback, thought the crowd were booing them, and I think Joe then explained that Josh had just arrived.

ED-DEEEEEEEE!!!! ED-DEEEEEEEEE!!!!

EDIT: Oops, someone already posted that. Well I second the motion.

Haha I remember that. At least he apologized to her after.

Also Eddie Alvarez's wife screeching "eddieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

Yeah Alvarez' wife screeches like a wounded hyena.

Back