Full video of the Krazy Horse shenanigans

So many highlights. Hard to pick the best one.

Talking shit during the intro, the KO, the backflip (first he adjusted while falling back as to not tumble into Kimura and the second was flawless), "KONICHIWA!!", doing the post fight speech on the ground, "candylay", the wank simulation, commentators laughing their ass off, the n-word part, the running around the ring slipping, hahahaha. Absolute insanity!

The whole segment is fucking gold but I specially loved the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:-reference.

Another Krazy Horse classic:

Mental illness is a hell of a drug!

One can only hope to achieve Charles Bennett levels of insanity.

I was wondering why he was on the mic so long afterwards, then it hit me...who's gonna be the poor soul to try and take it away from him?

Why is this guy so damn funny and f***ing KRAZY!

So glad he got out of jail, did rehab and has got control of his masturbation problems. He's a problem for anyone at that weight. I'm glad he's not in the ufc where he would get decisioned to obscurity.

There was a thread in the heavies forum about the funniest MMA fighters, and he was the first guy to come to mind. Not because he's intentionally funny, it's because he's so nuts it translates into hilarity.

That might have been my new favorite Krazy Horse moment haha He is perfect for Rizin -- that's all I gotta say

Best thing thats happened in MMA in the last decade, straight up.

"Candylei, for the record, you know what happened in 2005, and that's why you're still salty. That's why you're still trying to get some of this, but you can't get none of this unless you put it on contract. You put it on contract, then you can get some and other than that, every time your big-steroid-head ass see me I'm a ni**er and I run fast."

LMAO

Horse vs. Conor, biggest money fight in the history of money and fighting.

Back