Front Row Brian burying Helwani and other media members

Ariel and Raimondi definitely have never done anything athletic in their lives.

tumblr_oalhvhubE01si8u3ro1_400.gif

mods pleas open a "beta male" subforum for this kind of threads

1. Refrain from rooting for or against fighters from press row on fight night.
  2. Do not applaud or heckle promoters, fighters, referees, judges, cornermen, commission members or any relevant event professional.
  3. No collecting autographs while working.
  4. No taking pictures with fighters or event officials for nonprofessional purposes while working.
  5. Your byline must be your real first and last name. Those who work under pseudonyms, gimmick nicknames, or in any way hide their identity will not be admitted to the MMAJA.
  6. Do not wear fighter, fight company or MMA gym apparel while working. Clothing that promotes the media outlet you work for is acceptable, though we strongly suggest professional standards of dress.
  7. Respectfully address a subject while working. Avoid hostility and do not deliberately provoke an interview subject. Such actions in an open working area reflect poorly on the entire group.
  8. No improper behavior on the job with fighters, promoters, any event official or press member.
  9. No working under the influence of drugs or alcohol. No drinking alcohol on press row.
  10. Do not abuse credential privileges, for example, by making copies of your credentials in order to sneak your friends in for free. Conditions often accompany access. Make note of the terms listed by promoters when applying for press access.
  11. Avoid betting on fights you cover.
  12. Avoid paying a subject for a story or interview.
  13. No accepting or soliciting gifts of any kind for favorable press or personal gain.
  14. Steer clear of conflicts of interest, real or perceived. If questions linger regarding whether or not a conflict exists, it’s likely best to avoid the appearance of impropriety.
  15. Crediting information from an original source should be common practice when using that information in your reporting.
  16. Using photos from another outlet without permission or attribution is considered stealing and grounds for dismissal from the association.
https://www.mmaja.com/rules-regulations/
Hory shit thats a lot of rules

Who the fook is that FrontRowBrian? Fook this bitchass twitter troll account.

He's like this Forrest Gump figure. Whenever something big is happening, he somehow finds his way into the shot and no one really knows why..... or someone very powerful asked him to be in the shot.

When Ariel first started, he was just that innocent little reporter with the awww shucks image, and wasn't the biggest pain in the ass back then, but I KNEW there would come a day where he would rise in the ranks, and irritate the living shit out of me. He just had that vibe to him. And now he's irritating the fuck out of me.

Some idiot makes a thread about some idiot calling some other idiots idiots.

Nice

I'd honestly never heard of the mixed martial arts journalism association, don't really keep up with that area of mma but what exactly has happened?

Back