From the spineless Britain diary: House parties/loud music at midnight/early morning hours

Lol you want police to lock up people that play loud music!
Deal with it yourself pal, just like every one else has to. you don’t get locked up for asking someone to turn their music down, or for knocking them out if they get aggressive. You’re allowed to defend yourself against aggression whether you are British or a foreign national

In my country it would be dealt with by Police pretty quickly as well. Like I said, I would happily whack the crap out of this guy. What for? Just to get deported?

I think ASBOs are for public disturbances.

Here’s guidance on noisy neighbours from the gov.uk site...

Call the police
You should call the police if your neighbour:
  • is violent, threatening or abusive
  • is harassing you sexually, or because of your sexuality, religion or ethnic background
  • is breaking the law in any other way - or if you suspect this
Complain about noise to the council
You can ask your local council for help if the neighbour dispute involves an activity that is damaging to health or a nuisance. This is known as a ‘statutory nuisance’.

This could include:
  • noise (including loud music and barking dogs)
  • artificial light (except street lamps)
  • dust, steam, smell or insects from business premises
  • smoke, fumes or gases
  • a build-up of rubbish that could harm health
Your council has a duty to investigate any statutory nuisance.

https://www.gov.uk/how-to-resolve-neighbour-disputes/

Is this guy joking?

Write a letter when its well over the incident and I am tried cuz i didnt get any sleep? Welcome to Britian, where you have to write letters to get something done lol

Damn....
Maybe I should move to Britain.
Everyone goes to bed at 10pm in the US.
Bunch of boring fucks in this country.

But wha accen yall be speaking oher dare? Britain has some of the worst english accents.

We are all human. We all like to have fun and such.

Terraced house street.

I remember few years ago, middle of the night, middle of the week, the guy I lived with decided to bang the music in his bedroom. Guy was all drugged up and didn't help knocking his bedroom door. Even neighbours living few houses away came knocking door to kill noise.

Ok, I phoned police. This was the response: 'Sorry, Police dont deal with stuff like that, write letter to local council'

Thats it. No one gives a shit u work for their wages in the morning, all you get is write a fucking letter. As I am a foreigner in this country, it would be inappropriate to use force or anything to get this guy lower the volume. No matter that I would do a favour for myself and around 100 people living around, I would be the one in jail.

Ah...Welcome in Britain.
This English make me laugh on the loud!

Back