From 1 - 10, what would rate your self?

DLX

thpinal
@Silver
Reaction score
...based purely on looks.

I think I'm slightly above average. So right now, probably a 6 out if 10. Maybe with enough exercise and dieting, I could get myself to a 7.5 (Possibly 8).

Probably a 6 but if I put a lot of work into my looks I can go as high as a 7. If I was in better shape and had less of a beer belly and bigger pipes I could probably go to a 7-8. Never gonna be any higher than that with the scars I have left over from youth acne unfortunately.

9 if were talking everyday normal people

probably 8.2 if were counting guys like prime Brad Pitt(10)

were you tucking your package and asking yourself in the mirror if you would (in a hypothetical situation) fuck yourself in a random encounter, while listening to goodbye horses?
when you thought of this thread

In reality 6, in my mind over 9000.

It's fortunate I'm a dude, so looks are only important when I was in high school.

Depends on which mood swing you catch me in.

One hour it’s -0 the next it’s hotter than the hottest chick ever.

Add 10 points for insanity.

I can never lose!!!

I have a chiseled jaw, wide shoulders, and I'm definitely more muscular than the average guy (I get a lot of comments about my body). People tell me I'm good looking and even sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and think, "Not a bad looking dude at all."

But this is all negated by me being 5'5. If I was 6' I'd be an 8 or 9, but I'm more like a 6 :( Plus I'm asian so that probably knocks me down to a 5 or 4 outside of asia.

I have a chiseled jaw, wide shoulders, and I'm definitely more muscular than the average guy (I get a lot of comments about my body). People tell me I'm good looking and even sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and think, "Not a bad looking dude at all."

But this is all negated by me being 5'5. If I was 6' I'd be an 8 or 9, but I'm more like a 6 :( Plus I'm asian so that probably knocks me down to a 5 or 4 outside of asia.
I love asian dudes. Also don’t care if men are short. People are too hung up on height tbh.

Tho you are sherdogger so gotta deduct 3 points.

Hehe.

Im 6'5, 265lbs of pure muscle, no roids, USADA tested.

Can Bench 275lbs for 100 reps. Only fuck 10s.

I ont think Sherdoggers can be quantified by the normal scale.

There is 1-10 for normal plebs and then there is 11-100 for Sherdoggers. On that scale im a 1000.

I love asian dudes. Also don’t care if men are short. People are too hung up on height tbh.

Tho you are sherdogger so gotta deduct 3 points.

Hehe.

I'm just fucking around about my height and being asian. I don't give a shit.

But you mean add 3 points for being a sherdogger.

For a 36 year old...probably a 6.5.

On a scale of incel to Ryan Gosling I'm about a post weight loss Jonah Hill.

Back