Friends you have lost.........to their gfs

yendor28

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
See it all the time when you are younger, what about older.

I am 32 and lost a great friend to this woman who has cast a spell over him. It is crazy how much his behaviour has changed. No more guys nights. He is always doing dinner parties with her friends.

Stories? Suggestions?

Show your friend Steve Dougson's thread. He'll come around.

Quite a few of my buddies are engaged but I haven't seen a whole lot of difference to be honest, we are still pretty much out every Saturday.

We had a mate back in the day who got caught up with a nasty bird but he eventually seen it for himself.

How often do you and your buddies still go out?

I have a couple friends who disappear completely whenever they have girlfriends.

It's not even just a matter of them preferring to spend time with their ladies, they literally are just scared to say "No, I can't go see that romantic comedy with you on Saturday night, I have plans with the guys. We can see it another day, MMMkay?". It's annoying.

I'm married and I still find time to golf, watch fights, and occasionally go to the bar on a friday nights with my friends.

I have no respect for males that let their gf/wifes walk all over them , beta as hell

I had a friend who has a serious problem with "disappearing" every time he met a new girl and reappearing when things went sour (it also turned out that he was mentally unstable when it came to girls breaking up with up with him but that's a different story all together.) He'd meet a girl, we'd talk to him once in a while and very rarely see him, and as soon as the relationship was over he'd be calling wanting to hang out again every day. I (and others in my circle of close friends) eventually told him that we were sick of him doing this and his behavior when his relationships ended and he chose to continue in his ways, so we're not friends anymore. It's too bad, but that's the way life goes.

Thanks Car. Feel free to blonde her out! Shit cracked me up last time.

This has happened to a couple of my good friends, yeah. It sucks but there's nothing you can do. Not a damn thing. You can tell your friend everything and it still won't help.

The heart wants what it wants.

They gotta get head somehow, unless you know......

I just lost a friend recently to this. Usually it doesn't bother me since my bros are happy but the guy I'm talking about keeps making these grandiose plans with me like traveling to other gyms (out of state) to train, going to Wands gym in Vegas (Vegas in general), going out to the beaches around here, concerts, etc... but he never follows through because he wants to spend all of his time with his girlfriend.

About 4 months ago he talked about having a guys night. It took him FOUR MONTHS to somewhat plan ahead for one guys night out and he didn't even follow up with that.

All I have to say RIP buddy.

My friends recently lost me to my wife...

Hopefully, I will be able to get back to them as soon as things calm down.

I just lost a friend recently to this. Usually it doesn't bother me since my bros are happy but the guy I'm talking about keeps making these grandiose plans with me like traveling to other gyms (out of state) to train, going to Wands gym in Vegas (Vegas in general), going out to the beaches around here, concerts, etc... but he never follows through because he wants to spend all of his time with his girlfriend.

About 4 months ago he talked about having a guys night. It took him FOUR MONTHS to somewhat plan ahead for one guys night out and he didn't even follow up with that.

All I have to say RIP buddy.

I feel bad for your buddy... I actually feel sorry for him

Whatever. You're dad did it. Your grand dad did it. Some people don't stay man children forever. Some people grow up and make a life with someone. Go figure.

Whatever. You're dad did it. Your grand dad did it. Some people don't stay man children forever. Some people grow up and make a life with someone. Go figure.

My dad is still the same guy and still goes down the pub with his friends every Sunday.

Just because you get together a with a woman and settle down doesn't mean you need to abandon the life you had previously.

My best friend is currently involved with some succubus that lives 189kms away from him. if that isn't enough, she has a kid. when at home he has a well-paying specialty locksmith job and lives like a king... but this, this THING has cast a spell on him.

dude had a terrible driving record [many unpaid speeding tickets and a 1 year suspension], and was slowly trying to build up his driving rep again [while paying over $550 a month for insurance on his GTI] ... because of this 189km away temptation he's heading back to a suspension [2 big tickets in 2 weeks]. he needs a license for his job and he was going to finally get his motorcycle back on the road this year.. but now he has to sell it because insurance would bury him.

he wants my girl and myself to meet the succubus because he believes that 'she is the one'. neither of us want to do that.

I've been warning him for a while, but he refuses to listen, so I've given up at this point. I'd hate for this to end our relationship, but it seems to be heading to that point.
such is life.

I've lost friends to girlfriends, which sucks yes. But if it their wives I understand. I realize me and his other friends are not their primary relationship or responsibility now and they have a family to tend and care for. Besides I have more friends.

This has happened to a couple of my good friends, yeah. It sucks but there's nothing you can do. Not a damn thing. You can tell your friend everything and it still won't help.

The heart wants what it wants.

The heart you say?

My best friend is currently involved with some succubus that lives 189kms away from him. if that isn't enough, she has a kid. when at home he has a well-paying specialty locksmith job and lives like a king... but this, this THING has cast a spell on him.

dude had a terrible driving record [many unpaid speeding tickets and a 1 year suspension], and was slowly trying to build up his driving rep again [while paying over $550 a month for insurance on his GTI] ... because of this 189km away temptation he's heading back to a suspension [2 big tickets in 2 weeks]. he needs a license for his job and he was going to finally get his motorcycle back on the road this year.. but now he has to sell it because insurance would bury him.

he wants my girl and myself to meet the succubus because he believes that 'she is the one'. neither of us want to do that.

I've been warning him for a while, but he refuses to listen, so I've given up at this point. I'd hate for this to end our relationship, but it seems to be heading to that point.
such is life.

Buy him a driving lesson?

Back