Friend's GF

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I have a close friend who has a girlfriend that is attracted to me. I am attracted to her as well.

She is smart, funny, beautiful, driven and we have a lot in common. I know she is off limits, but the problem is that I feel like I can't hang out with my friend anymore because if she is there she is going to stir the pot.

The more aloof and avoidant I am, the more she wants me. It's like she thinks I am playing hard to get, and to be honest, she has been on my mind and if the situation was right I might cave in.

My friend is oblivious to all her advances but knows that she is attracted to me, and sometimes take his jealousy out on me, which makes things awkward. With that said, he is still very adamant about hanging out.

I need some advice on how to avoid or resolve this potential drama.

Last edited:
Bang her to make sure.

All those words that i didn't read and not a single pic

It's kind of fucked up to fuck a close friends girlfriend. I'd just be straight with her and tell her it's not happening. If they end up breaking up then that's a little different.

That's one line I can't cross. You'd be a shitty friend if you did.

If you value his friendship, you’ll be straight up with the girl and tell her there’s no chance. But sounds like you’ve decided it’s going to happen, just a matter of time and opportunity.

Friend you like having as a friend? Go ahead and tell him she’s sweating your dick. Then he will probably get pissy and stop wanting to hang for a while after she denies it. Eventually she will fuck around on him elsewhere and he’ll see you were right, and maybe you’ll be back to normal.

Otherwise she is gonna show up to your place sometime alone and you are gonna crack.

If you value his friendship, you’ll be straight up with the girl and tell her there’s no chance. But sounds like you’ve decided it’s going to happen, just a matter of time and opportunity.

I value our friendship and I am not interested in having a bastard child, so I am listening.

the fact that like you say she wants you yet remains with him is not a good look.
imo it depends on what you want out of it. if you want to be with her then you have to have a conversation with her and get things straight, and then you obviously need to tell your friend whats going on.
if you dont want the girl and wish to remain distant and respectfull then thats what you do, and explain to your friend why its best for you not to hang out all together.
if you gonna lose at least be honest while doing it imo, same goes for winning.

I have a close friend who has a girlfriend that is attracted to me. I am attracted to her as well.

She is smart, funny, beautiful, driven and we have a lot in common. I know she is off limits, but the problem is that I feel like I can't hang out with my friend anymore because if she is there she is going to stir the pot.

The more aloof and avoidant I am, the more she wants me. It's like she thinks I am playing hard to get, and to be honest, she has been on my mind and if the situation was right I might cave in.

My friend is oblivious to all her advances but knows that she is attracted to me, and sometimes take his jealousy out on me, which makes things awkward. With that said, he is still very adamant about hanging out.

I need some advice on how to avoid or resolve this potential drama.

I was in the same situation as you 5 years ago.

Now I have no friends and I’m too busy to make new ones.

Don’t do as I did. Make he right choice.

This sounds like the perfect storm of relationship destruction is brewing.

Dear penthouse, no one was more surprised then I.

I say flip the script and bang your friend then tell his GF.

If you're considering being a bad friend consider that she'll do the same exact thing to you. Then consider how much of a friend that guy is to welcome in the long term shit storm you'd create even trying to get with her.

I hope you considered that she could be fucking with you and her husband, and there's a good chance there's no chance, and you would be ruining a friendship over a dumb mind game.

i just read the title of this thread and my advice is to fill her womb with penile uppercuts

Be a fucking man TS and cuck your buddy. Problem solved.

Back