Freddie Roach: UFC will never let Conor take a boxing match, he's not that good a fighter

Correction: "He's not that good a boxer."

Get it right, Roach. You're no better than the idiots who call this sport "ufc." Wise up you old hermit.

Freddie's brain must have finally disintegrated into mush.

Boxers are not fighters, they are boxers.

Conor is a fighter.

I could probably beat Mayweather in a real fight with my 8 on again off again years of training BJJ. Dudes arm wouldn't extend to my chin when standing up straight anyway.
Did you even watch the video? He said precisely that.

Conor, fighter?

Anybody with wrestling in real street rules would kill Conor in unarmed combat.

Any real WW would also kill the manlet in unarmed combat.

Random sherdog poster doubting Conor as a fighter.

So by your logic anyone with any knowledge of wrestling will school anyone including a trained mma fighter in a street fight.

Either you're retarded or still a pubescent teen.

This "Boxing not Fighting" too many rules and pillows argument is a fucking joke. Yeah and UFC aint fighting, ask fucking founder Rorian Gracie who says its cheap, watered down fighting with all these 'rounds and rules'.

You want REAL fighting, put them in an alleyway with 1 exit and see who comes out alive -THATS real fighting. Likely Flloyd stabs Conor thru the eye with some trash as hes just shiftier like that.

Fighting...whatychall know bout real fighting
End of thread!

No boxers very much are fighters. They are in a full contact fight sport that involves being punched on and taking repeated trauma. It has a strict rule set but so does mma. Your logic makes about as much sense as saying mma isn't fighting. They are both sports with strict rules. Theres a ridiculous amount of rules in unified mma. Pride, vale tudo, old UFC? Those guys were fighters.
You actually grasp things!

fight
fīt/
verb

take part in a violent struggle involving the exchange of physical blows or the use of weapons.
      "the men were fighting"
      synonyms: brawl, exchange blows, attack each other, assault each other, hit each other, punch each other;

Once again, Sherdoggers never fail to amaze me.

Boxers are fighters. Kickboxers are fighters. Muay Thai practitioners are fighters. Full contact karate practitioners are fighters. As are mixed martial artists, military combatives practitioners, street brawlers, stick fighters, etc.

How limited or all-encompassing a particular discipline is, is absolutely irrelevant.

If you are trained in a violent discipline where the desired outcome is to render your opponent either unconscious, incapacitated, or killed via strikes, you are a fighter period.

Last edited:
I cringe when i hear it.

I love boxing but its not 'fighting' in the strictest sense. Neither is MMA as weapons are a big part of fighting, but its as close as you'll get without killing someone.
Weapons are only a big part of fighting if you're a pussy

He said Mayweather went to his gym and told him he was going to fight Conor and said if he gets a chance to train him then he should take it but Freddie said he would need 5 years to train Conor.

He said he talked to Ari Emanual about a mma vs boxing fight but he said it's never going to happen.

Also says Conor's a 4 round fighter.

what does this retard know about boxing.......

bork1}

Conor, fighter?

Anybody with wrestling in real street rules would kill Conor in unarmed combat.

Any real WW would also kill the manlet in unarmed combat.
if youre serious you are a retard of inconceivable levels.

It took so long to remember just what happened
I was so young and vestal then
You know it hurt me
But I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise
I've got my hands bound
My head down, my eyes closed
And my throat wide open

Do unto others what has been done to you

I'm treading water
I need to sleep a while
My lamb and martyr, you look so precious
Won't you come a bit closer
Close enough so I can smell you
I need you to feel this
I can't stand to burn too long
Released in this sodomy
For one sweet moment I am whole

Do unto you now what has been done to me

You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise
Won't you come just a bit closer
Close enough so I can smell you
I need you to feel this
I need this to make me whole
There's release in this sodomy
For I am your witness that
Blood and flesh can be trusted
And only this one holy medium brings me peace of mind

Got your hands bound, your head down
Your eyes closed
You look so precious now
I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this
Shit blood and cum on my hands
I've come round full circle
My lamb and martyr, this will be over soon
You look so precious
O_O

...what the fuck

Random sherdog poster doubting Conor as a fighter.

So by your logic anyone with any knowledge of wrestling will school anyone including a trained mma fighter in a street fight.

Either you're retarded or still a pubescent teen.
That's how everyone that wrestled in high school acts. Sherdog is full of them.

For all we know he could be Ben Askren.

Fighter?

Boxing STOPS in the clinch.

Conor would RAPE floyd in an actual FIGHT, or MMA contest.

Boxing? (with all of its rules)?

Floyd dances and pitter-pats his way to an EASY UD.

Sure, as if Conor lasts 12 rounds in his pro debut with one of the greatest boxers ever. Retard.

I noticed that MMA fans say "rape" a lot. It's weird.
A good chunk of MMA fans are super insecure for some reason. I don't care much for boxing, but they insist that boxing is for pussies and that MMA is some no holds barred street fight without all the rules and regulations of boxing. It's weird

floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-poster.jpg

Back