Frank Mir said "Trained with Kangaroo" NOT "Tainted Kangaroo"

EOW

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
E5TaczD.gif

07QPvJK.gif

Damn Frank back at it again with the Kangaroo

Goddamnit, I hate this. Always thought Mir was one of the dudes fightin' the good fight and not only does he pop for roids, he uses the most retarded excuse in the book. Come on, man.

Typical Murr striking with someone has no business striking with

Another knockout loss in the books

kangaroo-boxing-o.gif

5ZuqpGn.gif

Good move, Kangaroos have world class boxing, trips, and chokes.

Goddamnit, I hate this. Always thought Mir was one of the dudes fightin' the good fight and not only does he pop for roids, he uses the most retarded excuse in the book. Come on, man.

Nate Diaz was right

Good move, Kangaroos have world class boxing, trips, and chokes.

Also the best head stomps I've seen since Pride Wandy and Shogun. Did you see the accuracy on that flying stomp?

Also the best head stomps I've seen since Pride Wandy and Shogun. Did you see the accuracy on that flying stomp?

Don't forget the Stockton slaps before the choke. Conor Mcgregaroo takes another L.

LMFAO that's as bad as Romero's excuse of tainted supplements. Mir has been cheating for the longest time so I'm glad to see him finally get caught.

LMFAO that's as bad as Romero's excuse of tainted supplements. Mir has been cheating for the longest time so I'm glad to see him finally get caught.
Didn't Romero get his suspension reduced though? It might work.

Didn't Romero get his suspension reduced though? It might work.

Yes he did get it reduced most likely due to UFC influence. How someone using PED's can get a shorter suspension compared to someone caught with marijuana in their system just shows how the system is corrupt.

"kanagaroos are wild and this guy wanted to beef em' up so he bought something that was very abudnant - in the study that I did - oral turinabol could be bought in powdered form." :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back