Frank Mir is fighting in Bellator tonight on DAZN

"THAT BELLATOR GUY"

Oh another Bellator shill...

Absolutely proud of it !!!!

This card is great and bellator beating the UFC to Hawaii is extra sweet.

Fuck the haters !!

He's fighting a guy with 10-7 record

lets hope chandler gets rid of primus

Fuck yeah and the more I hear the words " cross promote" -------- BMMA, ONE and Rizin should get on same page and let Coker unleash whatever is going on in that brain of his.

Bellator already pretty deep at 155 and welter.They have Gegard, an ever evolving Bader and a decent roster a class north of middle.
This can get interesting .

I hear Tim Sylvia wants a rematch. Hope he doesn't shit his pants in the Octagon again...

Don't have access to Paramount nor is DAZN available to subscribe to in Australia.

I don't care u don't celebrate an anti climactic win like that.

the guy is a douche i hope he gets flatlined.

Was it Max vs Oliveria? Nerve issue shoulder/neck and Max climbs cage like some masterful KO

Didn't even know it!

War Salty Mir!

Literally had no idea until 5 minutes ago, UFC Frank Mir fans have been notified.

War Mir!
thanks, didn't know either. The most important question, did he eat kangoroo meat for this fight ?

and this has been moved... but when Chael says something stupid, the thread stays in the heavies forever
<DCrying>

The who?The when? The where?

Oh Bellator-where snoozers fight and then act like they can even come close to UFC

Watch this thread and Bellator go into the galactic ethernity of nothingness

Nice join date fuckwit

There are plenty of excellent fighters in bellator. Don't let the past prime joke of a hw tournament (which had plenty of LHW and even MW in it) fool you

There are guys in bellator that would do very well in the UFC

That you don't know that is pathetic and predictable

Back