Media Franics is handling his loss badly.

Here's Fury before Francis:

vs him 3 months out from Usyk:

If you can't admit Fury obviously didn't train hard for Francis there's not much point talking to you.

No one cares about your pictures : it's easy to cherry pick.

He came at his best and still lost, not to mention he looks bad in both pictures for a pro athlete.

Since he's a dirty boxer, his strategy was likely to came heavier to lean all of his weight on Ngannou : it didn't work, he was overpowered in any physical departement.

No one cares about your pictures : it's easy to cherry pick.

He came at his best and still lost, not to mention he looks bad in both pictures for a pro athlete.

Since he's a dirty boxer, his strategy was likely to came heavier to lean all of his weight on Ngannou : it didn't work, he was overpowered in any physical departement.
It's literally a night and day difference between how he's preparing to fight the #1 HW boxer vs how he prepared for the #1 MMA HW.

But you do you.

It's pretty stupid people ITT saying Ngannou isn't a top striker in MMA just because he lost in boxing to world class boxers. Boxing's a differet sport with a more focused ruleset, and it has a much deeper talent pool than MMA or kickboxing thanks to its extremely well developed amateur system(s). Ngannou clearly has elite standup in MMA by the standards set within that sport.

It's pretty stupid people ITT saying Ngannou isn't a top striker in MMA just because he lost in boxing to world class boxers. Boxing's a differet sport with a more focused ruleset, and it has a much deeper talent pool than MMA or kickboxing thanks to its extremely well developed amateur system(s). Ngannou clearly has elite standup in MMA by the standards set within that sport.
not to mention he was boxing two of the best and at least in the fury fight looked like he belonged there.

people act like he had no business boxing joshua, but i don't hear anyone here boasting about how much money they made betting on AJ by KO.

i mean, his technique looked better than wilder's.

not to mention he was boxing two of the best and at least in the fury fight looked like he belonged there.

people act like he had no business boxing joshua, but i don't hear anyone here boasting about how much money they made betting on AJ by KO.

i mean, his technique looked better than wilder's.
Holy fuck you guys are still this delusional?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Was it really the end of his boxing career? Because I think there will be more of him after his PFL fight.

You wouldn't have made much money betting on such a predictable outcome.

Perhaps his greed didnt outweigh his legacy as he hoped it would.

All this mumbo jumbo about him coming from such a horrible to life to champion status in the UFC, then being ungrateful for what he earned, so he jumped ship to make millions in boxing, only to lose, doesnt make his crocodile tears understandable.

He went out for his "worth," lotta support from fans on here, gets humbled, yet paid, and hes now realizing, holy shit, theres more to life than money.

This is so stupid it’s unreal. Francis is a tremendous striker and I can’t believe there are still people still saying he’s just a brute with power.

It’s not stupid at all. At HW in MMA and boxing you can succeed without being particularly good technically. You can’t get away with it any weight below CW though. Look at deontay wilder for example, he’s rubbish but has physical advantages over most of his peers and huge power. Or even joe joyce, slow and predictable but with a great chin and stamina. Francis is incredibly durable with huge power. Against his mma HW peers he’s a very good striker. Put along side his boxing peers and he really isn’t. Joshua embarressed him and showed the difference in levels (boxing) between top level boxers and top level mma fighters.

Last edited:
It’s not stupid at all. At HW in MMA and boxing you can succeed without being particularly good technically. You can’t get away with it any weight below CW though. Look at deontay wilder for example, he’s rubbish but has physical advantages over most of his peers and huge power. Or even joe joyce, slow and predictable but with a great chin and stamina. Francis is incredibly durable with huge power. Against his mma HW peers he’s a very good striker. Put along side his boxing peers and he really isn’t. Joshua embarressed him and showed the difference in levels (boxing) between top level boxers and top level mma fighters.
Is he "incredibly durable"? Because it looked like he was AJs easiest opponent to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back