Social Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapses after getting hit by a container ship

a Ukrainian tranny that works for the same Russian oligarch that was blackmailing Joe and Hunter Briben getting back at the Briben Crime Family for not holding up their end of the deal.

There is no need to spread such ridiculous., outlandish conspiracy theories.

We all know the ship lost power because it's systems were hacked by China's GhostNet. ;)

<TheWire1>

These people are so lame, but at least they've monetized the drizzling diarrhea that follows them, I guess.

It's hard to make money off turd lol (or at least it should be)

Fortunately, shit tweets that get Community Noted are now automatically demonetized from receiving ad revenues, so at least all those impressions earn the shit-posters nothing.

Strange that they stopped traffic but didn't get the construction crew off the bridge.
I've read that it's a toll bridge, so stopping traffic would have been simple once they were alerted. The people operating the bridge or law enforcement must not have had a way to contact the construction crew in time(or maybe they did and they didn't hear the calls or radio because of operating loud equipment during their repairs).

You guys.

Making fun of conspiratards =/= making this a political issue...not elected officials and a right wing news channel perpetuating absolute bullsh*t about this incident to bolster their talking points.

Told on yourself a little. Not that we didnt already know where you stand.

GJncF2PXgAA_WRk

this is republican humor.
Yea a guy in charge of all this got made fun of because he says roads and bridges are racist and he needed like 6 months of maturity leave off .. I could not imagine why he got made fun of .. oh not counting the major trains and plane incidents under his watch.

Yea a guy in charge of all this got made fun of because he says roads and bridges are racist and he needed like 6 months of maturity leave off .. I could not imagine why he got made fun of .. oh not counting the major trains and plane incidents under his watch.

There were more plane and train accidents during Trump's term than Biden's term.

You have any Elaine Chao memes from the time period to share?

There were more plane and train accidents during Trump's term than Biden's term.

You have any Elaine Chao memes from the time period to share?

Interesting, link to this.

I'll say I'm not sure how the president has any significant effect on this unless they changed something to allow less strick rules.

You didn't feel anything you just randomly decided to take the time to quote a bunch of posts and make a response.

<Dany07>

Grow up loser. No one believes you or takes you seriously.

I took five seconds to show that it was the left, as usual, standing on dead bodies to make a political point.

Interesting, link to this.

I'll say I'm not sure how the president has any significant effect on this unless they changed something to allow less strick rules.

No shit the President has nothing to do with literally random accidents that occur across the country in the logistics network.

That's kind of the point why the meme is so stupid.

I took five seconds to show that it was the left, as usual, standing on dead bodies to make a political point.

No you made a post to show your hurt feelings and wildly misinterpret the context of the conversation.

We weren't standing on bodies to make a political point, we were just demonstrating how bizarre it is losers like you will use dead bodies to make a political connection when there is literally nothing political going on.

Last edited:
No shit the President has nothing to do with literally random accidents that occur across the country in the logistics network.

That's kind of the point why the meme is so stupid.

No shit that's why I posted what I did and the request for the link for your statement.

Back