Francis Ngannou vs. Derrick Lewis Added to UFC 226 July 7th in Las Vegas

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Awesome fight. Ngannou takes it imo but would be hilarious if Black beast knocks him out and dances over his limp body.

How is this vote so close?
Sure Ngannou is limited but Lewis is terrible.

As so many others have said, this thing ends in the 1st.

Black Beast never should have taken that fight.

I think Ngannou wins by T/KO in round 1. It's easy money

Great fight. Who wins?

UFC 226 so far:

Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier- HW Title Fight
Francis Ngannou vs. Derrick Lewis
Yancy Medeiros vs. Mike Perry
Paulo Costa vs. Uriah Hall
Raphael Assuncao vs. Rob Font
Gokhan Saki vs. Khalil Rountree

Awesome event so far. Max Holloway is also hoping to defend his title against Brian Ortega on this card.

What would Rampage say about this???

Black Beast never should have taken that fight.

Oh, I am sure he gives a fuck what you think

I'm going with the Beast. Best I can tell if you can take Ngannau down and he's done. Does the Beast have a takedown?

Mannn people are down on Ngannou but he will absolutely put Lewis to sleep.

Aside from the power advantage Ngannou is way too quick and his reflexes are going to be a nightmare for a slower guy like Lewis.

Obviously punchers chance at HW for all those guys, but yea, Ngannou should murder Lewis.

Imma go against the grain and say Beast survives for a late comeback.

No idea who wins. Brain says Ngannou but this is HW

I’m still amazed how Lewis even wins fights which is indicative of how shit the HW division is. The man lost by getting super kicked Shawn michaels style. People think just because Ngannou got absolutely outclassed by Stipe that he’s a bum. He’s going to nursed lewis

a close poll

shows how retarded mma fans are

How so? Has he ever even eaten a clean shot? He got hit with a couple good shots from Stipe but I think that's definitely up for debate.

tumblr_p2xcmp3rxY1whtgjgo2_r1_400.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_p3106h7MLi1r7vh24o2_540.gif

He said after the fight that Stipe's punches didnt hurt and that Stipe does not have a KO power. Anyway, your claim was just stupid cliche in general, it is unlikely in every fight that the fight ends when the first clean punch lands.

Brilliant fight, also interested to see how Perry does without his gf giving him sound corner advice.

Honestly they both have the same level of technique. Which is the lowest in the top 10(if not top 30) HW class. Whoever lands a windmill first wins.

Its sad how much HW has deteriorated at the top. Not Stipe but someone like Lewis would have been unthinkable as a "top" fighter and NGannou is not much behind. In a ,not even evolving, but skill preserving environment old fighters like Overeem should have been out of top10 a long time ago.

But this was foreseeable quite some time ago. No work done at all in developing and paying talent from other MA. UFC would have enough money to pay top dollars for someone like Verhoeven, or talented Sumo wrestlers, wrestling stars...etc but as it is they all have to take a pay cut to even fight in the UFC it will go downhill even more.

I really love both these dudes but I think Lewis gets put to sleep here

Derrick is way too quick and hits way to straight
He will 3 piece Francis in between those slow winging punches.
Ktfo rd 1

Back