Rumored Francis Ngannou Might Put MMA on Hold for Another Boxing Match

I figured Ngannou would get 2 boxing matches for the big money. He did. Hell, he earned it too, especially after the Fury performance (which was a loss BTW). At this point, Boxing "Owes" Ngannou nothing and has paid a gatekeeper level newb many, many millions of dollars. Again, I think Francis earned it. Now should he honor his PFL benefactors and go back to MMA? I think he should consider it at least. Boxing has given Ngannou anything it owed him and more. If he boxes again, I suspect it will be at a significantly reduced pay rate, and at 0-2 in pro boxing, is that wrong?

My question is to all of you Francis cucks, you still think Dana regrets “fumbling the bag”?
There’s a reason why no other organization would touch this guy and he isnt worth the money regardless.
You guys got conned.

Dana didn't really fumble the bag.

Frank was never going to do boxing under the UFC. There wasn't going to be a big enough cut in it for them.

So instead Frank went off, signed on for a set amount with PFL, then proceeded to go and look good against Fury and then get his star power hurt by AJ.

And now PFL are left having paid for someone who is worth less than what they bought him for, and who now might not even come back to MMA for them lol.

Frank would be laughing at all the cash he's made, and the UFC would be laughing at how this turned out for PFL, their only competitor.

I figured Ngannou would get 2 boxing matches for the big money. He did. Hell, he earned it too, especially after the Fury performance (which was a loss BTW). At this point, Boxing "Owes" Ngannou nothing and has paid a gatekeeper level newb many, many millions of dollars. Again, I think Francis earned it. Now should he honor his PFL benefactors and go back to MMA? I think he should consider it at least. Boxing has given Ngannou anything it owed him and more. If he boxes again, I suspect it will be at a significantly reduced pay rate, and at 0-2 in pro boxing, is that wrong?

Boxing never owed Frank anything.

They put him in against one of the top HWs in the world and let him make millions to do it. Then he got to do it again.

And it's not like he's really brought anything to boxing or will have a long career there that boxing will benefit from. The guy is 37, and with the cash he's made, I can't imagine he'll fight all that much longer.

After getting knocked out in his 2nd boxing match, Ngannou hinted at putting off mma for another boxing match.

“What’s next for me? Maybe a third boxing match,” Ngannou said on his YouTube channel. “I feel like boxing owes me something now. I have to regain what boxing took from me. I think my ego will not let me step back and let this go like this without doing everything to reinstall and prove to the world that I am the man of this job.

“I can do it, you know. I slipped, but I didn’t fall. I stumbled, but I didn’t fall. I think if I go back, train, learn from it and use it as an advantage and experience for my personal growth, for my professional growth, I think it will not be a loss. I will be able to reverse it and make it a victory – a life victory, not only a sports victory.”

Will Francis ever fight in an mma match again? Seems iffy to me.

full article:
FN: "I can do it, you know. I slipped, but I didn’t fall."

Yes, you did. 3 times in just a few mins. And the last one you were flat on your back unconscious.

Fact is FN is 0-2 in boxing. He's now a very wealthy man, Congrats to him on the $$$ he made.
Wish he'd just admit he was hopelessly outclassed by Joshua that would get him a bit of credit, but....nope....he's trying to paint it as an "off night".

Look for a very carefully picked 3rd opponent who will fall over quite easily.
The arrogance of this man....SMH.

Last edited:
Put him in with big bang Zhang.

Will be pretty entertaining to see him fall over his leg again.

That would be fkn cruel. Probably the worse guy you can put him with to guarantee he gets killed. All of Zhangs weaknesses are a moot point against Francis.

Everybody is such a hater, I still think Francis merks most of the top heavyweights in Boxing. He fought Fury and AJ in his first 2 boxing matches and lost to AJ now everybody thinks he's a total scrub. Heavyweights aside from Tyson, AJ and Usyk are pretty damn scrubby. Give him Joseph Parker next, Parker is actually one of the least sloppy heavyweights but he doesn't have that pop that AJ has. Perfect test for Ngannou.

The Anti-UFC contrarian soyboys: good for Ngannou, he escaped da UFC

Meanwhile Ngannous brain in boxing:

anigif_sub-buzz-4629-1560964147-1.gif

My question is to all of you Francis cucks, you still think Dana regrets “fumbling the bag”?
There’s a reason why no other organization would touch this guy and he isnt worth the money regardless.
You guys got conned.
Yeah I mean he's really only lucky that the Saudi's have more money than sense and therefore happy to just give away money for nothing...

Dana didn't really fumble the bag.

Frank was never going to do boxing under the UFC. There wasn't going to be a big enough cut in it for them.

So instead Frank went off, signed on for a set amount with PFL, then proceeded to go and look good against Fury and then get his star power hurt by AJ.

And now PFL are left having paid for someone who is worth less than what they bought him for, and who now might not even come back to MMA for them lol.

Frank would be laughing at all the cash he's made, and the UFC would be laughing at how this turned out for PFL, their only competitor.
Very well said.
PFL (and fans of Francis) were the only ones that got fucked over.
I don't ever see him fighting in the PFL though. Fight who? And after getting flatlined, who's going to pay to watch him fight a nobody?
He couldn't sell while HW champion with the UFC.
The only thing Francis brings to the table is a money losing event.

Everybody is such a hater, I still think Francis merks most of the top heavyweights in Boxing. He fought Fury and AJ in his first 2 boxing matches and lost to AJ now everybody thinks he's a total scrub. Heavyweights aside from Tyson, AJ and Usyk are pretty damn scrubby. Give him Joseph Parker next, Parker is actually one of the least sloppy heavyweights but he doesn't have that pop that AJ has. Perfect test for Ngannou.
Great fight!... for all of the 13 fans that would pay to see it.

Idk who's going to pay for another Ngannou boxing match after he got flatlined like that - I guess Deontay is the last remaining big name he can try for a payday against, but overall the interest in him boxing has to be way reduced cause he didn't have anything for AJ

Very well said.
PFL (and fans of Francis) were the only ones that got fucked over.
I don't ever see him fighting in the PFL though. Fight who? And after getting flatlined, who's going to pay to watch him fight a nobody?
He couldn't sell while HW champion with the UFC.
The only thing Francis brings to the table is a money losing event.

Yep. Exactly.

If he does fight in PFL, it'll be against Renan, but how are they supposed to even promote that fight now?

No one gives a shit about Renan. He's not some draw. And now Frank is just gonna be seen as the guy that bailed from the UFC and then lost twice in boxing while being brutally KOd.

And the PFL are supposedly locked into that fight for a lot of money. It's supposed to be 2 mil to Renan. He isn't worth anywhere near that lol, and if they're paying him that, then they're going to be paying Frank way way more, which he isn't worth either.

Great fight!... for all of the 13 fans that would pay to see it.
Obviously Wilder would still probably be the payday fight rn even tho Parker beat Wilder. Don't want to see Ngannou against another hard hitter immediately tho. Ngannou says he's serious about boxing so it should be about more than just the money.

At the end of the day, boxing pays him far more than MMA.

The saudis are footing the bill. Might as well milk that cow until its dry.

He made 30 mil in 2 losses I don't blame him

Back