News Francis Ngannou his 18-month-old son has passed away

that would be lifechanging for a lot of guys.

Fucking awful news, I got a kid similar age, would be a very long road back from there.
I agree. This is coming on the back of him being brutally KO'd. That's why I could see him contemplating retirement. Those are two huge setbacks. Losing his son obviously being the biggest between them.

I saw his post. As a dad of two with one on the day, this shit breaks my heart.

Very sad news, this is a whole different kind of pain to deal with. Condolences to him and his family.

If his son had been seriously sick, I wonder if that might have affected his performance in the Joshua fight.

It's a gift to exist, and with existence comes suffering. There's no escaping that.

If his son had been seriously sick, I wonder if that might have affected his performance in the Joshua fight.
He never mentioned his son being sick before or after the Joshua fight. Instead he reached for conspiracy theories, like entertaining the possibility that he'd been poisoned, which is quite embarrassing.

He never mentioned his son being sick before or after the Joshua fight. Instead he reached for conspiracy theories, like entertaining the possibility that he'd been poisoned, which is quite embarrassing.
is he really? Family gets irrational with sudden deaths, it's not too unusual. I had a cousin I didn't speak to for years because she said she had a note from my mom saying she murdered my dad. That was a case of me being a little freaked out because you think you know someone and they turn psycho on you, I also didn't like her talkiing about my momma. In any case, this is sad for Ngannou.

It's a gift to exist, and with existence comes suffering. There's no escaping that.
and it can get taken away at any second, crazy how people forget that on the daily.

is he really? Family gets irrational with sudden deaths, it's not too unusual. I had a cousin I didn't speak to for years because she said she had a note from my mom saying she murdered my dad. That was a case of me being a little freaked out because you think you know someone and they turn psycho on you, I also didn't like her talkiing about my momma. In any case, this is sad for Ngannou.
He made this post-fight excuse before his son died. Ngannou pulled a Wilder, or a Foreman, basically.

Back