Francis Ngannou calls out Alistair Overeem for short notice fight at UFC 215

I'm surprised so many people are sleeping on Overeem. He's 6-1 over the past ~3 years. If anyone can derail the Ngannou hype train, it's him.

Also, aside from Arlovski Ngannou has been destroying a bunch of nobodies whereas Overeem has fought nothing but top competition.

Werdum should opt out of the Lewis fight and take Ngannou's offer. It makes way more sense for both him and Lewis. Lewis has just come off a loss and could do with an easier fight than Werdum. Werdum is still one of the most dangerous HW's their is and certainly the best BJJ exponent (probably of any division) A winner over Ngannou would put Werdum back as the #1 contender for the belt i would say. This would be a great match and it would dampen Ngannou's confidence i should imagine. I'm sure they could find an opponent for Lewis.
Werdum should stay the fuck away from Ngannou if he doesn't wanna get knocked out. Lewis is the easier fight to take and the pay would be the same anyways.

should take it. Ngonnou is looking good but i would rather fight him now while he is still green than in a year or so. Overeem is way more tecnical. It could be a good win for the reem.
that said...i still think the reem gets wrecked though...ehehehe

Would be an awesome match up on paper.

3 weeks out, I don't think he's going to accept it, though.

Hunto has been pissing and moaning about a fight, so that would be a good one to set up.

Won't happen. Reem has a very structured training camp schedule and doesn't take short notice fights.

What are you talking about? During his monster run most of his fights were on short notice

What are you talking about? During his monster run most of his fights were on short notice
Since coming to the UFC Overeem has not taken a short notice fight. He don't got dat horse meat diet anymore.

I'm surprised so many people are sleeping on Overeem. He's 6-1 over the past ~3 years. If anyone can derail the Ngannou hype train, it's him.

Also, aside from Arlovski Ngannou has been destroying a bunch of nobodies whereas Overeem has fought nothing but top competition.

Overeem has all the tools to destroy a green guy like Ngannou but he needs time to prepare. Accepting a short notice fight versus a guy with that kind of ko power would be a terrible move for his carreer.

Overeem is the better fighter. I'm with him.

Werdum should opt out of the Lewis fight and take Ngannou's offer. It makes way more sense for both him and Lewis. Lewis has just come off a loss and could do with an easier fight than Werdum. Werdum is still one of the most dangerous HW's their is and certainly the best BJJ exponent (probably of any division) A winner over Ngannou would put Werdum back as the #1 contender for the belt i would say. This would be a great match and it would dampen Ngannou's confidence i should imagine. I'm sure they could find an opponent for Lewis.
i'm not sure you're allowed to "opt out" of a fight you singed the contract for. That would have to be UFC's decision. Werdum is crafty, i'm thinking they'd rather put nganou against a striker. who knows.

4.gif
Why Reem as yet to respond to tweet...

Ngannou would corpse Overeem. 'Reem would be running away from him, like against Miocic.

Would be an awesome match up on paper.

3 weeks out, I don't think he's going to accept it, though.

Hunto has been pissing and moaning about a fight, so that would be a good one to set up.

The sensible move would be to make the fight and push it back six weeks to the Gdansk card. Gus has apparently refused to face Volkan in the main event so this'd be a perfect replacement.

No way Reem takes this short notice but with another six weeks to prepare and a guaranteed shot at Stipe if he wins....

Back