Francis " DADA 9000" Ngannou

He gassed...but he didn't quit. In fact that is in itself more frightening. That Stipe basically dominated him and couldnt put him away. He kept getting back up even when he was basically exhausted dead. Ngannou is the future champ just not now.
Yeah, especially since enganoo was a vegas favorite. Sooo frightening

I agree, except he needs to do alot more grappling as well, with a real team of wrestlers.. he had no idea what to do in basic positions..but he needs to lean out and put more kms in on the bike or treadmill before his next fight then he might not be DaDA 9000 but till then thats what im calling him
Lol

It’s pretty weird that black fighters always ONLY get compared to other black fighters...

giphy.gif

Haha touche mr.woodley but at the same time can you blame me? It was a perfect chance for a play on words and as my checklist shows it wasnt motivated by race..just some fun , plus alittle DBZ thrown in there..

I think the comparisons alittle extreme, but hilarious. Lets not act like those guys were anywhere near this level.

I think the comparisons alittle extreme, but hilarious. Lets not act like those guys were anywhere near this level.

Well thats why hes dada 9000 and not 5000.. hes power level is OVEER 9000!!!!!! But refer to my checklist for what inspired the name outside of my play on word skills ..its not so extreme

2 more Knockouts and Francis gets another title shot. by then he will be a complete fighter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back