Fox news viewers are nuts

That's not a real argument. The media's tough on Trump because he's objectively incompetent at his job. Because he's president, people are going to be super critical when its abundantly clear that he has no idea what he's doing. If you're tired of coastal liberal elite condescension, I would get used to it.... Continuing to support the Donald kind of guarantees that you get talked to like a mentally challenged juggalo for the foreseeable future.

That's your opinion of Trump. Some disagree. You calling people ignorant that disagree with you says a lot about yourself. Trump does that also

Unless we are talking a convicted murderer or pedophile, yes, media outlets should be fair. Especially with politicians that are representing 35 to 50% of the population?

I've seen you. I am not the 1 that should be embarrassed. I suggest you cut the tough guy shtick

I bet you brag about watching Rick and Morty and your ability to understand some of the jokes.

I have NEVER seen more than 2 minutes of Alex Jones. I just assume he's also 95% negative on Hillary/Obama or whoever.

Maybe he's harsher or meaner. But kinda hard to more biased on anything when you are 95% negative and are having stories you air debunked

If you watched him, you would recant your statement. He's a baboon on pcp. Nobody, not even Fox news, comes remotely close to his insanity.

That's your opinion of Trump. Some disagree. You calling people ignorant that disagree with you says a lot about yourself. Trump does that also

Nah. I call people ignorant whose opinions are based on propaganda and misinformation; and when faced with the correct information, they dig in like blind fundamentalists and make our country look bad to foreigners and space aliens.

I bet you brag about watching Rick and Morty and your ability to understand some of the jokes.
Never seen them. I'm really not as extreme about this as you guys

If you watched him, you would recant your statement. He's a baboon on pcp. Nobody, not even Fox news, comes remotely close to his insanity.

I've seen people on CNN call Trump a traitor. Like not joking about it

It's a persons opinion on why the data could be biased. Just like Sean Hannity would have an opinion or Rachel Maddow might. But the RAW numbers are what they are.

Why do you act so tough. Is it because of your size or the way you look?
<JerryWWF>

Nah. I call people ignorant whose opinions are based on propaganda and misinformation; and when faced with the correct information, they dig in like blind fundamentalists and make our country look bad to foreigners and space aliens.
Lol. I'm the only one in this thread that posted an ACTUAL unbiased study.

I've never seen these crazy people that you guys watch all the time. I watch FOX, CNN & Al Jazeera

Did they call him an intergalactic demon from another dimension? No. I rest my case.

No idea what you're talking about. But I know what happens to someone who's convicted of Treason. Not sure about Alien Demon Convictions

Unless we are talking a convicted murderer or pedophile, yes, media outlets should be fair. Especially with politicians that are representing 35 to 50% of the population?

I've seen you. I am not the 1 that should be embarrassed. I suggest you cut the tough guy shtick

Lol, I rest my case.

No idea what you're talking about. But I know what happens to someone who's convicted of Treason. Not sure about Alien Demon Convictions

Alex Jones is insane, and he has no analogue in CNN, MSNBC of Fox News.

I've seen people on CNN call Trump a traitor. Like not joking about it

Yeah... but he's actually getting investigated for that sorta thing right now... Whereas FOX propagated that kind of discussion about Obama, because he.... wore a tan suit and was black and stuff..

I'm not ready to call Trump a traitor. But, at best he obviously fucked with the investigation, and is in the office to make money for himself and his buddies.

Alex Jones is insane, and he has no analogue in CNN, MSNBC of Fox News.

I'm sure I'd think he was a hack if I sat and watched him for any extended period of time. I choose not to watch him strictly off of what I have heard about his views on Sandy Hook.

I also choose not to watch Hanitty or a lot of CNN now.

Your case was rested when you started mouthing off with the insults. But I understand the insecurities

We are all waiting for my pics, brochacho. Please include one that accentuates my shoulders. They are my favorite feature.

Yeah... but he's actually getting investigated for that sorta thing right now... Whereas FOX propagated that kind of discussion about Obama, because he.... wore a tan suit and was black and stuff..

I'm not ready to call Trump a traitor. But, at best he obviously fucked with the investigation, and is in the office to make money for himself and his buddies.

Again. Studies have showed FOX as a whole is pretty unbiased. It's the numbers bro. Maybe Hanitty is wacko. But he's not FOX news. Actually Smith and Wallace have been tougher on Trump than Obama I believe the studies show

I'm sure I'd think he was a hack if I sat and watched him for any extended period of time. I choose not to watch him strictly off of what I have heard about his views on Sandy Hook.

I also choose not to watch Hanitty or a lot of CNN now.

Nah, he's not a hack. The word hack implies that he even approximated somewhere approaching a sane rational, or aptitude in what he is presenting. His are nothing but the sheer ravings of a calculated psycho.

This is actually one area where I give Trump the benefit of the doubt and think his critics err.

While his policies are certainly on pace to drastically help Trump and his family, I don't think that was his primary motivation at all, and had he received the nomination from a party that was less shamelessly pro-business/pro-wealth, I doubt those policies would be central to his agenda.

I think it's pretty clearly an ego thing. And a Dunning-Kruger thing. Not a personal financial investment.

Back