FOX NEWS BTFO BY JOHN MCCAIN TRUE AMERICAN HERO "Why would you ask something that dumb?"

It is a very stupid question. There are any number of ways to phrase it such that it wouldn't warrant such a blunt response.

"Could your relationship with the president fray to the point where working together would be difficult?"

McCain might still reply that the notion of him not doing his job because of a personal conflict is stupid, but the question wouldn't be so on the nose about the sort of answer it's looking for.

I think McCain is lashing out at fox news cause he can tell most republicans hate him now

I think McCain is lashing out at fox news cause he can tell most republicans hate him now

Most Republicans are complete morons who unwittingly vote against their interests. Comments by rural folks, the elderly, and poor whites on FNC stories about Trumpcare is a microcosm of how fucking stupid the right is.

"Why would you say something that stupid? Why would you ask something that dumb?

My job as a United States senator — you mean I am somehow going to behave in a way that I’m going to block everything because of some personal disagreement?

That’s a dumb question.”

FOX was like <Jaime01>

John McCain was like <GOT4>

I was like <Dany07>

I dont think he is thinking clearly.

Mccain is a dumbass, but for sure, that was a loaded question, good for him for calling out the reporter.

McCain hates Trump, it's no secret. Fox news was right in confronting this warmonger piece of shit. I like how liberals like McCain now, who's far, FAR to the right of Trump just because he doesn't like him.
dude they celebrated trump's guy losing in alabama. the guy who won brought a gun to his rally and wants being gay to be illegal. wtf are you celebrating

That reporter got his ISH pushed in...

LONG

DEEP

HARD.

That tall lanky reporter trying to shrink and disappear lol

LOL @ leftists posting McCain video to justify themselves. That man is a scum of the highest order.

McCain hates Trump, it's no secret. Fox news was right in confronting this warmonger piece of shit. I like how liberals like McCain now, who's far, FAR to the right of Trump just because he doesn't like him.

Liberals like myself have always respected John McCain. Lost some of that when he pick Palin as a running mate, but he has always been a stand up guy....much more so they Trump ever has. Remember this?

21477826593_83c6614d9f.jpg

I agree with him on the fact that republican congressmen are useless.

Most Republicans are complete morons who unwittingly vote against their interests. Comments by rural folks, the elderly, and poor whites on FNC stories about Trumpcare is a microcosm of how fucking stupid the right is.

Some people don't just vote based on handouts

Liberals like myself have always respected John McCain. Lost some of that when he pick Palin as a running mate, but he has always been a stand up guy....much more so they Trump ever has. Remember this?

Most Progressives like him because he is a globalist and has backed the Arab Uprising which has caused so much death and destruction.

By 2020 the democrats will be the big globalist pro war party. Hell, they already are

McCain was always a "maverick" centrist with whom the Democrats and Independents were more often/likely to find common ground.

dude they celebrated trump's guy losing in alabama. the guy who won brought a gun to his rally and wants being gay to be illegal. wtf are you celebrating
I'm pro 2nd Amendment and don't care about gay rights. (except for hot lesbians, those are awesome!)

Back