Forza 7 ... why why why why why why why why why

Also, get back to us on the microtransactions of the game.

In Forza 6, I heard that HALF of the games cars were behind a paywall.

In this case, I wouldn't be surprised if you've already downloaded every single car in the game, but you have to pay $$$ to access them... because of 'convenience.'
Not half, but a lot. I think more or less 30 of the 600.

Every month there is a car pack with one free car and others paid. I don't have a problem with DLC because there's always something free and most cars are useless anyway. The Ferrari F360 CS destroys the game alone.

My main problem are the expansions. People who bought the ultimate edition don't get any expansion, just cars.

You sound like a pompous ass. I'll remember that the next time you act like a baby cause your video game won't download, lol..

Haha .. yeah your probably correct..

Yeah I was crying like a baby because companies that sell AAA games need systems in place so customers, millions of customers can download what they have paid for.

remember that mother fucker

Yep.

Gotta pump people for more money than the full $60 price tag.

Because you're obviously not paying enough to own the game, you have to pay, after you've paid, for the cars you actually want to drive in the game.

They did the same thing with Horizon 3 - it was like $100 for the ultimate edition and it didn’t even include the DLC. Just a few extra cars and bonus cp and shit.

NINETY-FIVE GIG?!

Fuck

And Comcast is quietly implementing data caps of 1,000GB per month.

Between 4K streaming and downloading games, users will be hemmoraging money due data overages in a few years.

I need a bigger SSD. Game file sizes are getting huge. Not complaining, but damn son, I'm used to super fast load times now.

They did the same thing with Horizon 3 - it was like $100 for the ultimate edition and it didn’t even include the DLC. Just a few extra cars and bonus cp and shit.

And I hope they lost
money on it.

Damn, I wasn't aware I could get Forza 7 on PC.. Now the question is, do I wait a couple weeks for the new Gran Turismo on PS4, or buy Forza 7 on PC now?
Buy Forza 7...Gran Turismo Sport doesn't even have a career mode....IDK if you like starting from the bottom and progressing, but I love car games like that...Not to mention Gran Turismo has like no cars.

I want to get Forza 7 but the only thing holding me back is some people are getting stuttering and weird bugs on PC but hopefully they are fixed thru patches.

Between 4K streaming and downloading games, users will be hemmoraging money due data overages in a few years.
Didn't they always have a 1TB limit? That's actually quite alot compared to other internet services.

Haha .. yeah your probably correct..

Yeah I was crying like a baby because companies that sell AAA games need systems in place so customers, millions of customers can download what they have paid for.

remember that mother fucker

Lmao rustled. Didn't have his game download immediately and bitches about it on a msg board hahahahaha.

Didn't they always have a 1TB limit? That's actually quite alot compared to other internet services.

Nope... I went Internet only w/HBOGo (no cable) about four years ago and there was nothing in my plan about a data cap. I even asked the Rep about it because we would be streaming almost everything.

I had to buy a new PC since my 10 year old died. So I ended up installing several games on Steam and I got the notice from Comcast that I exceeded my data limit and had 1 courtesy month left....

Outraged, I looked it up online and it appears that Comcast started rolling out the data cap sometime mid last year, along with Cox.
https://www.extremetech.com/interne...n-fcc-fine-for-unauthorized-equipment-charges

For every extra 50GB, it's $50 extra or I can go truly unlimited (which is what I'm supposed to have) and pay an extra $50/mo.

Therefore, I've dialed back our streaming rate to 1080p, which is good enough really.
WTF - It's not like we have options though. AT&T DSL doesn't even come close yet.

But if games are going to be hitting 100GB+ mark in the future... well.

Twenty years ago, Zelda 64/Orcania of Time was released, and the total size of the game was 32 MB.

Think about that.

Makes me wonder if in another 5 years if we'll see the first game that's an entire terabyte.

But man...

I'll bet it'll look freaking AMAZING!

Twenty years ago, Zelda 64/Orcania of Time was released, and the total size of the game was 32 MB.

Think about that.

Makes me wonder if in another 5 years if we'll see the first game that's an entire terabyte.
And it's still better than half the games being made today.

IN, both the jerky TS and participants in this thread made me lol

yeah but why the F would you use comcast

yeah but why the F would you use comcast

lol... I only have two choices. Comcast or AT&T. I've tried both and the DSL can't hang. The broadband performance with Comcast is excellent in our house though. We've had 2 or 3 shows streaming and playing games online with good performance.

lol... I only have two choices. Comcast or AT&T. I've tried both and the DSL can't hang. The broadband performance with Comcast is excellent in our house though. We've had 2 or 3 shows streaming and playing games online with good performance.

i cant ever go back them after how irritating they are. At&t at least has 1 gig net

Buy Forza 7...Gran Turismo Sport doesn't even have a career mode....IDK if you like starting from the bottom and progressing, but I love car games like that...Not to mention Gran Turismo has like no cars.

I want to get Forza 7 but the only thing holding me back is some people are getting stuttering and weird bugs on PC but hopefully they are fixed thru patches.

The game is smooth as butter son, there is an option to turn off simulation camera .. that sorted out the shaking and stutters instantly.

Lmao rustled. Didn't have his game download immediately and bitches about it on a msg board hahahahaha.

Fuck yeah i was rustled .. i fucking love the forza franchise and just wanted to play.. sue me for being a jerk.

At least i didnt try to be all clever talking about bad sectors on a harddrive !! Jesus thats just embarrassing..

Been playing for a few days. Forza is the only reason I have an xbox one.

No issues downloading, however lagging, freezing and the Xbox restarting has happened multiple times. Not surprised though, happens pretty often to me, fucking pos.

Back