Forum preservation thread

it is not likely at all to happen as the people in charge are benefitting from the corruption. But it does not change the fact that if they actually wanted to stamp out most of the corruption it could be done

{<huh}

Would you consider someone a real muay thai fan if he talkd more about some twitter guys than about actual muay thai journalists?

Even OngBrock doesn't talk about those twitter superstars as if they were something special. Jt just ignored everything Anorak said and kept talking about some Warman guy

Last edited:
Would you consider someone a real muay thai fan if he talkd more about some twitter guys than about actual muay thai journalists?

Even OngBrock doesn't talk about those twitter superstars as if they were something special
You are an idiot. I post more material about muay thai than just about anyone on here and the idiots on twitter are muay thai "journlists".

meaning that if the military leader woke up tomorrow and wanted to install new people to oversee the sport that have no ties to corruption he easy could. I never said it was going to happen just that if they actually truly wanted to fix the problem they could do it easier than glory could with their judging mess.

Just so you understand again i am saying that all it takes is one man singing a couple laws and making a couple phone calls to his loyal people to enforce them while even if glory wanted too they cant just sign a pice of paper and pick up a phone to fix their problem. I am also firmly saying that this will not happen anytime soon because too many people in power are benefitting from the corruption but all it takes is someone high up to sign an the equivalent of an arrest warrant and I'm not even sure that is need considering the military has absolute power right now

Last edited:
You are an idiot. I post more material about muay thai than just about anyone on here and the idiots on twitter are muay thai "journlists".
Have you ever experienced real muay thai outside of your computer screen?

What difference does that make? You can clearly know about something without ever having done it.
If you're going to accuse others of not being real fans it does make a big difference. No watching videos does not make you an expert and i'm not suggesting you go to raja and break your shins but at least be a bit humble. Most here have probably invested way more in muay thai than you have and they're cool about it. Even Cocakillbanana is cool but you're just obnoxious.

If you're going to accuse others of not being real fans it does make a big difference. No watching videos does not make you an expert and i'm not suggesting you go to raja and break your shins but at least be a bit humble. Most here have probably invested way more in muay thai than you have and they're cool about it. Even Cocakillbanana is cool but you're just obnoxious.

How? If someone doesn't know anything about muay thai, then it shouldn't make any difference whether they've competed or coached or trained or whatever. They're just ignorant. They'll know more about fighting or training or coaching or whatever, but that isn't what's at issue.

That fact that I've been able to learn so much more about muay thai than people who, allegedly, put so much more time into it just goes to show that being directly involved in muay thai doesn't mean you actually know anything about it. I've clearly been using my time more effectively.

1ntxl6.jpg

Anyone can watch all the fight videos and know who beat who, who had which belt etc but it's all second hand knowledge and doesn't make you an authority on the topic or anything. You still seem to believe that the fight videos is all that there is to learn when there is so much more that you can't understand without having first hand experience.
Not really. In fact that is pretty much all journalists do.

This isn't about training someone to be a fighter or even knowing the finer intricacies of technique. This is about knowing about the various goings on in the sport and what they mean. For that all you need is a computer and a little common sense.

inorder to fix incompetence you must first find a competent person to do the training. Muaythais corruption and gambling problem could be mostly stopped tomorrow if the real people in charge made changes . To eliminate most corruption all it would take is say a lifetime ban from the sport and actual criminal charges if your even suspected of taking bribe or fixing a fight. They already have loads of guys from samarts generation and before that can bring back the old scoring and become judges. It would take much longer if tomorrow glory decided they want to properly train judges
again and its Samart and all the others that are out of touch with reality? LOL

once again i never once said that it ever would or actually will happen. Just that it is theoretically possible if the military leaders that are all over the news saying they are ridding corruption actually cleaned their own house since they control lumpinee.

Last edited:
I'm in middle school. Are you happy now? Now you can quite correctly dismiss everything I say.
I just wanted to say that middle school can be a very difficult and confusing time for all of us. The best thing to do though is to try to make the best of shitty situations. Life is full of inequities and other bullshit, you gotta roll with the punches and make the best of every situation.

I just wanted to say that middle school can be a very difficult and confusing time for all of us. The best thing to do though is to try to make the best of shitty situations. Life is full of inequities and other bullshit, you gotta roll with the punches and make the best of every situation.

But along the way it's more than fine to question the status quo and first principles and not merely accept them even if you wish they were not that way.

Because it's a vastly inferior product.

Or maybe fighters who weigh less than an average western woman are not interesting to the average western man?

Get some Thai heavyweights to kick some western ass and you'll see that they'll get much more attention. Unfortunately there's not a single top level heavyweight Thai in any fight sport, be it mma, boxing, kickboxing, or even muay thai.

Sad but true.

Not really. In fact that is pretty much all journalists do.

This isn't about training someone to be a fighter or even knowing the finer intricacies of technique. This is about knowing about the various goings on in the sport and what they mean. For that all you need is a computer and a little common sense.
Okay muay thai god

Back