Forrest still the only man to beat Shogun in his prime

Fluke win. Shogun murders him under pride rules. And shogun is stil kicking ass in 2017. Forest is retired and has ptsd from ufc...

Coleman Wrestling fuck Rua. Not fluke.

shogun_coleman.jpg

060226pride31-coleman-shogun.jpg

and then walk through Wanderlei Silva in the same night.

coleman-foot-on-silva-throat.jpg

Alpha AF.

Pretty pathetic how Coleman celebrated like he won the GP

Shogun was not in his prime he had just messed up his knee

Rua's prime: 2005-2010

If you dont count Colemans and Machidas fluke losses...

Think about that
That was after first ACL tear wasn't it? Shogun was unable to train, specifically cardio. That would make it post prime.

Delusional PRIDE fans worse than Gus fans ?

Man 2005 was 12 years ago give it a rest. Shogun never lived up to his potential and thats a fact. He's damn sure not the LHW g.o.a.t just because of a pride tournament.

If you don't count the fluke losts, and count all losses as flukes, then he's undefeated. Duh.

Yea OP with a terrible thread here. Shogun looked like crap against Forrest, then he looked just as miserable in his rematch against Coleman.
literally the worst he's ever looked in those fights. agreed. looked like his best ever form was against Liddell and Machida 1. In Machida 2 he blew his knee again, and that was the end of that.

He beat post pride Shogun, and you know what that means.

I made $600 when Forrest beat Shogun. Forrest was a +300 underdog at the time, and I threw down two hundy. I bought a PS3 off that fight. Good times

Coleman Wrestling fuck Rua. Not fluke.

shogun_coleman.jpg

060226pride31-coleman-shogun.jpg

and then walk through Wanderlei Silva in the same night.

coleman-foot-on-silva-throat.jpg

Alpha AF.

Yeah, if a wrestler gets a hold of you and takes you down, and the way you land jacks your shit up, that's not a fluke. That's called you just got fucked up by a wrestler.

Back