Law Former President Donald Trump Indicted

Forever shook by Trump getting his shit pushed in by Joe Biden. This is what you sound like:

crying-still.gif

Chuckle.

Wow! You're smoking that good sh+t huh? If you think that Joe Biden had over 10 million more votes than Barrack Hussein Obama then there's really nothing to talk about. Biden did virtually no campaigning & when he did leave his basement no more than 20 or 30 people showed up if you don't count news reporters, staff, etc. Meanwhile President Trump rallies had 20 to 30 thousand consistently show up. I also saw in Detroit the giant pieces of cardboard being put up to cover windows so that the fraud could take place with no Republican witnesses.

liberal-maga-hat-scream-cry-tears-defeat-trump-biden.gif

It has now been 894 days since the "stolen" election, which Diaper Don lost 306-232 to Sleepy Joe. Diaper Don's post-election litigation record currently stands at 1-65, there have now been precisely 0 allegations of any type of fraud that were made on Diaper Don's behalf throughout any court in the land, and there have now been exactly 0 allegations of any type of fraud that were proven on Diaper Don's behalf throughout any court in the land. Chuckle.

Surely they are going to release the kraken any day now. It just wont be today. Chuckle. For the meantime, make sure that you chucklefucks keep getting in your donations in to the Save America Team. Private Citizen Donald Trump ain't gonna save America all by himself ya know?!

Last edited:
Chuckle. Nice grammar my little knuckle dragging friend. FYI. YOU are a Libtard. Glad to see that you are trying to deny it. It's better than embracing it. Perhaps in time you will become better educated & become a Libertarian or an Anarchist.
What makes me a libtard?

After reading your posts again, I dont think youre all there... Much like every other right wing extremist.

It was just the tip of the iceberg. You Libtards are WRONG about damn near everything. I notice that you did NOT deny any of it. Chuckle. And thank you for reiterating my point (you finally got something right). Yes, the list was quite long. Quite long indeed.
Nawwww, any group that includes you isn’t going to be the winning team, because you’re fucking gross.

AADYzzAAEY1o.jpg

imagine calling people low iq when you constantly misspell common words like "serial" in every other post.

gonna have to know the backstory behind why he went with "Longhead" though. good donny, go after the jury. that definitely helped alex jones. next he just needs to go after the judge when they're announced.

ah yes, the party of law and order notoriously hates people who cooperate with the police. super cereal.

AADYzzAAEY1o.jpg

imagine calling people low iq when you constantly misspell common words like "serial" in every other post.

gonna have to know the backstory behind why he went with "Longhead" though. good donny, go after the jury. that definitely helped alex jones. next he just needs to go after the judge when they're announced.

ah yes, the party of law and order notoriously hates people who cooperate with the police. super cereal.
If Cohen wore a wire and produced audio conversations then they aren't taking him at his word.

AADYzzAAEY1o.jpg

lmao @ cereal liar + low IQ.

You can not make this up.

Here I am making very valid points as to why normal Americans and conservatives are now starting to push back against the LGQBT community. Namely because there is no placating their desire to speak insults to us.

And I get met with several insults and liberals are so fucking against hearing opposing views that they even accuse someone of having a desire to kill gay people

No mother fucker
I made no insult toward gay people
Towards Trans people

Because believe it or not, Gay people existed before the LGQBT mafia established itself.

And will continue to exist after the anti Americans that have hijacked the social justice issue of gay rights is long gone

And I'll still continue to love and support them

Absolutes, that is the sunglasses THEY! put on ... it's infuriating and shows they care not about individual freedom yet single collective movements with a catchy phrase that they can then just put every single person who happens to be gay under ...

Sorry 'animals in the farm" is not a banner that I nor any conservative will ever be under

Here I am making very valid points as to why normal Americans and conservatives are now starting to push back against the LGQBT community. Namely because there is no placating their desire to speak insults to us.

And I get met with several insults and liberals are so fucking against hearing opposing views that they even accuse someone of having a desire to kill gay people

No mother fucker
Towards Trans people

Because believe it or not, Gay people existed before the LGQBT mafia established itself.

And will continue to exist after the anti Americans that have hijacked the social justice issue of gay rights is long gone

Absolutes, that is the sunglasses THEY! put on ... it's infuriating and shows they care not about individual freedom yet single collective movements with a catchy phrase that they can then just put every single person who happens to be gay under ...

Sorry 'animals in the farm" is not a banner that I nor any conservative will ever be under
You are truly, in all sincerity, a sherdog HOF poster.

No mother fucker
Towards Trans people

troll alert

No mother fucker
Towards Trans people

You're drunk again. Go to bed.

Its even better since @Omni1 tucked tail and ran after he got called out for saying something really dumb and posting racist memes lol.

Right wing extremists. Ammirite?
Do you think everyone that disagrees with you politically is a "right wing extremist"? Serious question

Do you think everyone that disagrees with you politically is a "right wing extremist"? Serious question
No. I believe that the principles someone believes in makes them a right wing extremist. Like the people who defend the tiki torch crowd.

Edit: posted too soon.

People who post a picture of bragg, a black man, with a banana, probably dont lean left.

No mother fucker
Towards Trans people

dude youre drunk go home

Last edited:
Back