former P4P guys we dont talk about...

shaolin is another---he was top 10 p4p for a while

Brian bowles maybe---he got his hype for stopping miguels run but he just flat out vanished right after that

Hughes /thread
Except Hughes was one-dimensional.

Personally I think Frank Shamrock also deserves a nod.

5lcbxj.jpg

245d3r4.jpg

Frank-Shamrock-KOs-Igor-Zinoviev.gif

1995.09.01__2809_29_-_Frank_Shamrock_Vs._Takafumi_Ito__5BPancrase_-_1995_Anniversary_Show_5D_1.gif

I5zcqUF.gif

5lcbxj.jpg

245d3r4.jpg

1995.09.01__2809_29_-_Frank_Shamrock_Vs._Takafumi_Ito__5BPancrase_-_1995_Anniversary_Show_5D_1.gif

I5zcqUF.gif
I agree about Frank Shamrock. Matt had ridiculously strong subs unlike other similar Khabib-types.

if you want to go back really far Bas Rutten was the #1 P4P fighter on the planet for like 5 years straight.

He doesnt get enough goat mention imo

Last I heard, he's surfing the beaches of brasil and banging a different set of girls every night.
Last I heard he was about 60 kilos overweight and getting in to bar fights every other night.

5lcbxj.jpg

245d3r4.jpg

I5zcqUF.gif

It’s funny, because I remember about 10-13 years ago here, most were talking about Frank as the possible goat.

Randy Couture, Sakuraba and Gina Carano...but not in that order.

Miguel Torres really was a pioneer for the lighter weight classes.

Lots of fun to watch in the WEC days.
He was unbeatable, until he got cracked then couldn't won a fight against a wet tissue.
Mir once said he's the guy you want on your side in a bar fight. He seemed to be light-years ahead at one point

He was unbeatable, until he got cracked then couldn't won a fight against a wet tissue.
Mir once said he's the guy you want on your side in a bar fight. He seemed to be light-years ahead at one point

37-1 and one at one point with 31 finishes. Fucking insane for a bantamweight. He didn't even do that bad after Bowles took his soul, even if that seems like the going narrative at this point. He lost to Joey B after that, no shame there. Went 2-1 in the UFC with his only loss to DJ and then ended his career with a loss to Marlon Moraes in WSOF. Not like he was getting worked over by nobodies.

The World's Most Dangerous Man, Ken Shamrock.

Back