News Former Adesanya and Pereira opponent Yousri Belgaroui will fight Marco Tulio Silva on DWCS, Aug. 29

Who wins?

• Total voters
Fuck yeah! More kickboxers who have potential to lay out ppl.

I'm not as confident in Yousri Belgaroui as I am in either Adesanya or Pereira.

If you watch his second fight ((KO 1 loss) to Alex Pereira, Yousri Belgaroui is way worse at kicking than both Izzy and Alex.

Both Adesanya and Pereira are very good at feints, and particularly Pereira doesn't telegraph his kicks at all.

By contrast, Belgaroui literally drops his hands about a foot, completely telegraphing all of his kicks. Although he is tall, and has a decent record, he is nowhere near as smooth as either Adesanya or Pereira. Especially with his hiding kicks. Instead, Belgaroui literally announces his kicks, through dropping his hands.

What's interesting this KO loss is Alex showcases how strong his right hand is as well ...

Looks like Silva's nickname is "Robocop" - he obviously has to fight Gregory Rodriguez, they're in the same weight class. It's like when Anderson was champion, Kendall Grove at least had the decency to spell "The Spider" in a different way.

Hopefully this Silva wins and then fights Robocop. There can be only one!

Yousri a master of closing the distance with knees and inside leg kick. cant wait to see more of him

Likely takes him down imo, I saw a fight in UAE Warriors where Yousri was having a tough time getting up
How’s Tulio Silva’s groundgame? I just know he loves to stand and bang and got a few submission wins, but I remember in one of his more recent fights he had some trouble himself on the ground (but in the end he finished his opponent seen a lot of his grappling), so I don’t know how good his overall groundgame is?

How’s Tulio Silva’s groundgame? I just know he loves to stand and bang and got a few submission wins, but I remember in one of his more recent fights he had some trouble himself on the ground (but in the end he finished his opponent seen a lot of his grappling), so I don’t know how good his overall groundgame is?

He's a chute boxe DL guy. It's there.

Back