Forgotten Truth: Nate Diaz was closer to finishing Conor in Nate vs Conor 2

Yknow back in 2007 there wasn't likes they've only really been around for 2 years or so. Also instant L for actually caring about likes on a forum.
Lol at that like to comment ratio. People dont give a shit about what you post.

Also the forum switched in 2015, so 3 years.

Again lol at that comment to like ratio.

So Im seeing the greatest fights in UFC history right now..and nate vs conor 2 is #1...#1 bullshit that is the best fight lol...just UFC hype.

Anyways, as Im seeing the fight..Nate was mucj closer to finishing it.

End of round 2, he was destroying him but the Buzzard sounded....and Conor literally ran.

End of round 3, really really close to finishing him.

End of Round 5, again close to finishing him but fight ends...he got em to the ground.

All Conor did was drop Nate...he never tried to finish him when he fell, he was too scurred to go down to the ground with em...Conor was never close to finishing him.

If this was true warfare(conors words), without bells...Nate wouldve finished em.

Anyways round 4 is on right now.

Nate has not been able to fight since

images

TS is a fucking idiot, whose makes nothing but Conor hate threads.

Tell me again who was closer to finishing who, and if you say Nate, your IQ is in the low 80s.

Since when is rolling with punches and not getting dropped = nearly finished? Dumbass.

If anything nearly finished Conor, its his damn cardio. He seems to have lost it post Holloway, when he stopped running to preserve is knees.

you sound like a hater bruh

Lol at that comment to like ratio. Posting unfunny/retarded shit like that is probably why.

I have no clue what you are talking about. You should take a break from sniffing paint cans at the wal-mart parking lot and get some fresh air

I have no clue what you are talking about. You should take a break from sniffing paint cans at the wal-mart parking lot and get some fresh air

Jesus, you sprout retarded shit like a tree sprouts roots.

TS is a fucking idiot, whose makes nothing but Conor hate threads.

Tell me again who was closer to finishing who, and if you say Nate, your IQ is in the low 80s.

Since when is rolling with punches and not getting dropped = nearly finished? Dumbass.

If anything nearly finished Conor, its his damn cardio. He seems to have lost it post Holloway, when he stopped running to preserve is knees.

You are a fucking idiot, did he finish? No he did not, and the fight continued did it not? Conor was saved by the bell, you can not say that about Nate.
Nate won that fight, end of story...

You are a fucking idiot, did he finish? No he did not, and the fight continued did it not? Conor was saved by the bell, you can not say that about Nate.
592621586.jpg

Tell me? Who WON and what ref was about to stop the fight at the bell?

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Not close to finishing in a 25 minutes fight but would have finished with more seconds in this round and that round

<36><36><36><36><36>
Yes.

You never seen MMA, kid?

Momentum is affected alot when rounds end....and fighters rest.

If the rounds kept going, Conor wouldve been finished really quickly.

Use some logic, kid.

If it was true warfare Nate would have been shot in the face while he was smoking a blunt in the car a week out from fight night.

But under the rules they contracted to fight under, Nate got beat.

Bro Nate is American....with the full force of the US government behind him and a shitload of guns.

Nate/USA would reck conor and ireland

Pitter patter punches that you roll with = finishing?

Also yes, Conor was closer to finishing than Nate.

Ive said it in the above post, if you say Nate was closer to finishing Conor than vice versa, youve got sub 80 IQ.

Put it another way: If this was a fight to the death, Conor would have died twice.

Yes.

You never seen MMA, kid?

Momentum is affected alot when rounds end....and fighters rest.

If the rounds kept going, Conor wouldve been finished really quickly.

Use some logic, kid.
No doubt, playboi

The moments that didn't happen is when the real fight starts fah realz

592621586.jpg

Damn you lack logic.

Big john wasnt close to stopping the fight...in either nate or conors case

That isnt the argument.

The argument is this..Nate was closer to finishing the fight..if it wasnt for the buzzard, Nate would've finished Conor, he was much closer.

Nate never got saved by the bell, Conor was never close to finishing the fight.

Grow some brain cells, kid.....Typical mainstream fan tsk tsk

Conor-McGregor-defeats-Nate-Diaz-ufc-202-11.jpg

LOL haters are living in a different reality.

This fight happened two years ago. Let it go.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ANYMORE!?!? That fight happened almost 2 years ago, no one cares. Both would get worked by Khabib anyways.

The way Conor has warped the minds of his haters is unlike anything else I've seen, it's pure unfiltered obsession.

I hope you lot vent on here and don't carry this demented mindset around with you's in your everyday lives, coz that would be sad.

592621586.jpg

Money won the fight, what situation of the two brings the most money. With two lose the fight number 3 is not a money cow, maybe we event wouldn't see a fight number 3. But when they GAVE Conor the win, it was more suitable with a fight number 3. Only fans thinks Conor won that fight, you think you can win a fight with 2-3 knockdowns and no following up in a 5 round fight? And the knockdowns was in round 1 and 2..... Conor was saved by the bell, was like seeing the first fight all over again. Couple of more seconds Conor would do like the first fight and dive to the ground, only to not lose to strikes... And Conor also should have a working for running, but was not in favor to him etc...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back