Forgotten Siblings

Linda Hamilton has a twin sister that also played Sarah Conor in T2. It was the scenes where the T-1000 was impersonating Sarah and then the real Sarah shows up so there's two of them on the screen at the same time. I always thought it was a special effect but I guess it was cheaper just to hire her twin lol.

linda-hamilton-leslie-hamilton.jpg

What a shit luck of the draw. They're supposed to be twins. His bro has cerebral palsy
ashton-kutcher-t.jpg

View attachment 421953
Since Brad has been such a hot topic these days in the Mayberry...
His bro isnt a bad looking guy, and you can tell that they are related...there are some facial similarities...but it's crazy how little details can make such a huge difference in the end.
From decent looking dude to the lb for lb hottest dude for like 2 decades

i4tuxtscxl3rshgepcco.jpg

If Brad Pitt and Zach Braff jacked off into a test tube ...

The one American Presidential sibling I mention used his brothers success to launch a beer company. Those two you mentioned as well as Donald Nixon were not seeking fame.
You never established that as being the criteria, but that is not true about Roger anyway. Roger was on Comedy Central, performed at Live Aide, and performed on shows like David Letterman...

Sometimes people have fame thrust upon them and sometimes people seek it out.

View attachment 421953
Since Brad has been such a hot topic these days in the Mayberry...
His bro isnt a bad looking guy, and you can tell that they are related...there are some facial similarities...but it's crazy how little details can make such a huge difference in the end.
From decent looking dude to the lb for lb hottest dude for like 2 decades

He looks like the guy from scrubs

Funny how you can change a trait or 2 and it'll make someone completely attractive or unattractive.

Also: I thought the Don Swayze one was some sort of SNL skit you decided to end with as a joke at first!

Can't forget the poster child of forgotten siblings... Trey Smith:

276690_v9_ba.jpg

One of the funniest things I ever read on Sherdog was "No one wants to be Mark Hughes"
You had to be there and it was like 10 years ago but damn was it hilarious in that moment

LOL.

Who was the bigger douchebag, Mark Hughes or Jason Guida? Too close to call IMO.

Penelope Cruz's sister is a Boise dime + 2 nickles.

All of the Baldwin brothers not named Alec

Back